physics tutor

Discuss the various enrichment courses that interests your child. It can be tuition classes to robotics courses.
limetime

physics tutor

Post by limetime » Sun, 16 Aug 2009 4:50 pm

Looking for a physics tutor for my year 10 daughter. She missed a lot of the Yr 9 physics due to our move here, and needs to catch up on the basics. She is in the UK system.

Thanks

Lib

Post by Lib » Wed, 19 Aug 2009 6:32 pm

Hi,

Im currently a final year Engineering undergrad student in NUS, also an international student in Singapore. I have experience with the local syllabus, which is under the Cambridge O Level/A Level syllabus. If you could let me know which textbook(s) she uses for year 9 and 10 Physics, perhaps I can have a look at the material to check my familiarity with her syllabus hence may be able to tutor her. Thanks.

limetime

Post by limetime » Thu, 20 Aug 2009 8:09 pm

Hi Lib,

Thanks for your reply. I'll find out about the textbooks and get back to you. Could you let me know what your hourly rate would be, and would you be able to get to the Clementi area.

Thanks - will be in touch soon.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 11

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 20 Aug 2009 8:54 pm

But take it off the board else you get busted for soliciting on the forum. I let it go this afternoon, but now you are treading on thin ice. If you are a tutor, you should be advertising in the classified section of this site. - moderator
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Lib

Post by Lib » Thu, 20 Aug 2009 11:04 pm

oops, didn't know that was considered soliciting - sorry!

limetime, I stay in Clementi too. Don't think we're allowed to further discuss the topic on the forum though. You can post this topic in the classified section under "Education - Wanted". Hope to see your post there.

Cheers.

limetime

Post by limetime » Fri, 21 Aug 2009 11:52 am

Sorry BM - thanks for letting me off this time!