Singapore Expats Forum

Windsurfing

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
amberina

Windsurfing

Postby amberina » Tue, 11 Aug 2009 11:58 am

Hi all,
Me and my husband are going to start windsurfing class in ECP. Anyone wants to join?
Maybe here are windsurfers who wants to share experience and give advise out? Please, we need them!

agopal
Regular
Regular

Postby agopal » Tue, 11 Aug 2009 12:04 pm

I would be interested. When are the classes scheduled to start?? Also can you share details like timings, cost etc??
Monday is a hard way to spend one-seventh of your life...!!!

amberina

Postby amberina » Tue, 11 Aug 2009 8:24 pm

agopal wrote:I would be interested. When are the classes scheduled to start?? Also can you share details like timings, cost etc??

I'll upgrade the post with the details as soon as I'll get them.
If we can get a group of 6, we can choose any time suitable.

DesertPhoenix

Re: Windsurfing

Postby DesertPhoenix » Thu, 13 Aug 2009 2:57 pm

amberina wrote:Hi all,
Me and my husband are going to start windsurfing class in ECP. Anyone wants to join?
Maybe here are windsurfers who wants to share experience and give advise out? Please, we need them!

Hi Amberina, you can check out Water Venture @ www.water-venture.org.sg They conduct weekend beginner courses at ECP (near Bedok). Although the course only covers the basics, u can rent out the equipment from them after u have ur beginner cert and practice on ur own. I've been doing that for the past year and its been great! Catch u in the waters around Sg sometime!! :)

Return to “Events, Gatherings, Making Friends”