Singapore Expats Forum

good decent priced hairdresser

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

DINA ORAZOVAZZ
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue, 09 Feb 2010

Postby DINA ORAZOVAZZ » Tue, 16 Feb 2010 9:44 am

Hi anyone keen for afternoon coffee and we can exchange idea on hairs tips? At the same time you can admire my beautiful hairs. :)

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35175
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 16 Feb 2010 12:23 pm

DINA ORAZOVAZZ wrote:
kittikani wrote:Wow, thank you for the heads up Caro2211, I hope your scalp has fully recovered by now. Sorry to hear you had such a bad experience.

I was interested in getting the Brazilian blowout treatment here and was looking around online to see if there have been any reviews or recommendations of where to get it done in SG. I'm glad I read the reviews here before venturing to the salon.

Le Papillon did look promising but as UKGal mentioned, the appalling customer service (or lack thereof) has completely turned me off. It's a shame as well because some professionalism, accountability and aftercare service would have helped to rectify the situation.


I do not see i got any problem so far been doing the treatment. I dont understand why you people keep stressing on this issue which is not true. Have you watched the movie " DOUBT" I saw something that is happening in the movie happening here and cARO2211 will be sorry for her action :lol:


How do you know it is not true? Do you know the OP? Was it you that screwed up her hair? Doubt? I doubt that you aren't connected with the shop. Also, your last sentence sounded very much like a threat to the OP. Hopefully that isn't what you meant because now, should something happen to her, guess who they are going to come after? (We already have your IP address so the authorities can trace backwards very easily.

moderator

DINA ORAZOVAZZ
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue, 09 Feb 2010

Postby DINA ORAZOVAZZ » Wed, 17 Feb 2010 9:47 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
DINA ORAZOVAZZ wrote:
kittikani wrote:Wow, thank you for the heads up Caro2211, I hope your scalp has fully recovered by now. Sorry to hear you had such a bad experience.

I was interested in getting the Brazilian blowout treatment here and was looking around online to see if there have been any reviews or recommendations of where to get it done in SG. I'm glad I read the reviews here before venturing to the salon.

Le Papillon did look promising but as UKGal mentioned, the appalling customer service (or lack thereof) has completely turned me off. It's a shame as well because some professionalism, accountability and aftercare service would have helped to rectify the situation.


I do not see i got any problem so far been doing the treatment. I dont understand why you people keep stressing on this issue which is not true. Have you watched the movie " DOUBT" I saw something that is happening in the movie happening here and cARO2211 will be sorry for her action :lol:


How do you know it is not true? Do you know the OP? Was it you that screwed up her hair? Doubt? I doubt that you aren't connected with the shop. Also, your last sentence sounded very much like a threat to the OP. Hopefully that isn't what you meant because now, should something happen to her, guess who they are going to come after? (We already have your IP address so the authorities can trace backwards very easily.

moderator


Hi Moderator, please be mindful of what you are saying. I do not know what you are trying to say. Are you threathen me? I am purely stating the facts and didnt do any harm to noone. Why must you think so onesided and treated someone against someone? For me i dont be bother about this issue as i am stating facts for the whole experience i have with this treatment. I do not believe too much in forum, what i believe is experience it myself. If i have stir up any confusion i am very sorry but it not party my fault as you have think it otherwise. Lastly I am very diasappointed with this forum. It doesnt help the expats like me as it blind between truth and false.

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35175
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 17 Feb 2010 10:34 pm

DINA ORAZOVAZZ wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:
DINA ORAZOVAZZ wrote:
kittikani wrote:Wow, thank you for the heads up Caro2211, I hope your scalp has fully recovered by now. Sorry to hear you had such a bad experience.

I was interested in getting the Brazilian blowout treatment here and was looking around online to see if there have been any reviews or recommendations of where to get it done in SG. I'm glad I read the reviews here before venturing to the salon.

Le Papillon did look promising but as UKGal mentioned, the appalling customer service (or lack thereof) has completely turned me off. It's a shame as well because some professionalism, accountability and aftercare service would have helped to rectify the situation.


I do not see i got any problem so far been doing the treatment. I dont understand why you people keep stressing on this issue which is not true. Have you watched the movie " DOUBT" I saw something that is happening in the movie happening here and cARO2211 will be sorry for her action :lol:


How do you know it is not true? Do you know the OP? Was it you that screwed up her hair? Doubt? I doubt that you aren't connected with the shop. Also, your last sentence sounded very much like a threat to the OP. Hopefully that isn't what you meant because now, should something happen to her, guess who they are going to come after? (We already have your IP address so the authorities can trace backwards very easily.

moderator


Hi Moderator, please be mindful of what you are saying. I do not know what you are trying to say. Are you threathen me? I am purely stating the facts and didnt do any harm to noone. Why must you think so onesided and treated someone against someone? For me i dont be bother about this issue as i am stating facts for the whole experience i have with this treatment. I do not believe too much in forum, what i believe is experience it myself. If i have stir up any confusion i am very sorry but it not party my fault as you have think it otherwise. Lastly I am very diasappointed with this forum. It doesnt help the expats like me as it blind between truth and false.


Threatening you? Why do I have to do that? You are doing enough damage to yourself already without any help from any of us. :roll:

How do you know what the facts are if you are not the OP nor connected with the firm? Or, was it was you who messed up the OP? Otherwise, I wonder how could you know what the "facts" are. :o

The more you type the deeper the hole you are digging. You don't seem to even know when to keep your fingers off the keyboard.

DINA ORAZOVAZZ
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue, 09 Feb 2010

Postby DINA ORAZOVAZZ » Thu, 18 Feb 2010 4:27 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
DINA ORAZOVAZZ wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:
DINA ORAZOVAZZ wrote:
kittikani wrote:Wow, thank you for the heads up Caro2211, I hope your scalp has fully recovered by now. Sorry to hear you had such a bad experience.

I was interested in getting the Brazilian blowout treatment here and was looking around online to see if there have been any reviews or recommendations of where to get it done in SG. I'm glad I read the reviews here before venturing to the salon.

Le Papillon did look promising but as UKGal mentioned, the appalling customer service (or lack thereof) has completely turned me off. It's a shame as well because some professionalism, accountability and aftercare service would have helped to rectify the situation.


I do not see i got any problem so far been doing the treatment. I dont understand why you people keep stressing on this issue which is not true. Have you watched the movie " DOUBT" I saw something that is happening in the movie happening here and cARO2211 will be sorry for her action :lol:


How do you know it is not true? Do you know the OP? Was it you that screwed up her hair? Doubt? I doubt that you aren't connected with the shop. Also, your last sentence sounded very much like a threat to the OP. Hopefully that isn't what you meant because now, should something happen to her, guess who they are going to come after? (We already have your IP address so the authorities can trace backwards very easily.

moderator


Hi Moderator, please be mindful of what you are saying. I do not know what you are trying to say. Are you threathen me? I am purely stating the facts and didnt do any harm to noone. Why must you think so onesided and treated someone against someone? For me i dont be bother about this issue as i am stating facts for the whole experience i have with this treatment. I do not believe too much in forum, what i believe is experience it myself. If i have stir up any confusion i am very sorry but it not party my fault as you have think it otherwise. Lastly I am very diasappointed with this forum. It doesnt help the expats like me as it blind between truth and false.


Threatening you? Why do I have to do that? You are doing enough damage to yourself already without any help from any of us. :roll:

How do you know what the facts are if you are not the OP nor connected with the firm? Or, was it was you who messed up the OP? Otherwise, I wonder how could you know what the "facts" are. :o

The more you type the deeper the hole you are digging. You don't seem to even know when to keep your fingers off the keyboard.


You are bitting your own words and i do not know what you talking about. Waht OP?, Waht connected to firm? :o . Everything you said does not link to the topic at all. :?

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35175
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 18 Feb 2010 5:23 pm

DINA ORAZOVAZZ wrote:You are bitting your own words and i do not know what you talking about. Waht OP?, Waht connected to firm? :o . Everything you said does not link to the topic at all. :?


Want to try retyping that in English so we have some idea what you are talking about? Also, please try to use the spellchecker. I know you are confused, but at least try not to look both confused and illiterate, okay? :wink:

clairegent80
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed, 27 Jan 2010

Postby clairegent80 » Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:17 am

i'm looking at going to Le Papillon for highlights - i've had them done in Singapore once before at a different salon and while colour and cut was good i still had quite dark obvious roots, which is what i was trying to fix!

can anyone who has used Le Papillon for highlights let me know what they are like - not too worried about cost, learning quickly that you get what you pay for when it comes to hairdressers!

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35175
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 22 Feb 2010 12:32 pm

Did you read this thread?

clairegent80
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed, 27 Jan 2010

Postby clairegent80 » Mon, 22 Feb 2010 1:59 pm

Yes I did but a lot of it was about the hair straightening treatment not highlights. Just wondered if anyone had just had highlights and what their experience was?

Living Abroad
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed, 03 Mar 2010
Location: Singapore

Postby Living Abroad » Wed, 03 Mar 2010 10:56 pm

Wow. Just want to say that it is unfortunate that there was a bad experience out there. Also want to add for newcomers that I’ve been going to Cedric at Le Papillon for 2 years and I have never liked my hair more than I do now - ask my friends ☺ I do get highlights as well as the Brazilian straightening treatment from him. His suggestions re highlights have always been perfect for me.

And yes, I am “connected”

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35175
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 04 Mar 2010 12:12 am

So you registered today JUST so you could defend a hair salon? No other posts? And you expect us to actually believe you did this without being put up to it? And you knew exactly what you were looking for? Get real. How much did they promise you? Free touchups for 6 months? I've a good mind to whack you, but your post is pathetic enough that most will see it for what it is. I'll bet if I were to check the IP addy there would be a similarity. :roll:

You are doing more damage to the shop than the original poster did. Had you and a few others left it alone it would have died a natural death, but now, with all the strays registering, only to defend it, it is pretty obvious that there is a problem there and doubts will surely surface and the shop is trying to solicit help. :roll:

Living Abroad
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed, 03 Mar 2010
Location: Singapore

Postby Living Abroad » Thu, 04 Mar 2010 8:28 am

Nothing wrong in defending what you believe in. Have a nice day :)

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35175
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 04 Mar 2010 8:58 am

Bingo! :cool:

User avatar
poodlek
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 878
Joined: Mon, 10 May 2010
Location: Taipa, Macau
Contact:

Postby poodlek » Sat, 21 Aug 2010 9:13 pm

This thread is a farce. I propose the moderators delete it altogether.

DINA ORAZOVAZZ
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue, 09 Feb 2010

Postby DINA ORAZOVAZZ » Sun, 22 Aug 2010 10:24 pm

I TOTALLY AGREE THIS THREAD TO BE DELETED.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests