Singapore Expats Forum

Is This Enough ?

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

Is This Enough ?

Postby wingo » Mon, 02 Feb 2004 2:45 pm

Ermm just wanna ask if 50 push-up and 50 sit-up per day enough to keep my body lean? or do i have to do other exercises?

Postby dormer » Tue, 03 Feb 2004 10:04 am

Makes you more lean.

Postby jpatokal » Tue, 03 Feb 2004 10:35 pm

You aren't working out too many muscles with that set though, eg. your legs are being ignored completely. Also, if you want to actually burn fat, you'll have to do some aerobic exercise for at least 20 minutes in a row. I'd suggest jogging or swimming (or both!) as a better way to keep fit...

do some yoga!

Postby vincent_exexpat » Fri, 06 Feb 2004 3:55 pm

you need to do some yoga. include a routine to do ashtanga yoga for a light and supple Thea for private/group class:

Postby sexier_now » Thu, 12 Feb 2004 9:30 am

i lost 10kg in 2 months eatinga low carbo diet and doing cardio exercise (brisk walking on threadmill and then cross-trainer) 5 times/week.

Postby kitty » Tue, 17 Feb 2004 12:33 pm

Best to combine with cardiovascular exercises - aerobics, jogging, threadmills. Push ups alone will only make you more toned but not lean.

Postby Kojek » Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:18 pm

Hi dude

Its best to do a variety of cardio combined with strength training exercises. best to work the different muscle groups, and remember your diet, plays a vital part in your transformation.

Cheers stay happy and fit
Kojek http://www.fitsg.comImage