Seems like hard luck right now.
Not surprising considering that we've decided so late. Anyway, I don't mind trying our luck, but we might have to be open to expensive options - if the demand is high, then prices are high too...
But then who knows, a lot of people tend to drop out. There might be some sudden H1N1 scare or a bomb scare and people drop out left, right and center and we might have the whole island to ourselves
hehe possible right?
Lets also have a rough plan B, just in case things don't work out. Though I think we should be able to pull it off since we don't have any sky-high expectations or requirements.