Singapore Expats Forum

English language practise and make friends

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
zh_yang

English language practise and make friends

Postby zh_yang » Sat, 25 Jul 2009 12:47 am

Came here around five months ago, but my English ability(especially oral English) is still same as the day I came here, need catch up with the progress, anybody interested please join and share together.

Let's make tomorrow different so start from tonight, I strongly believe we can turn from zero to hero also.

Thanks.

Aasim

Re: English language practise and make friends

Postby Aasim » Sun, 26 Jul 2009 1:48 am

zh_yang wrote:Came here around five months ago, but my English ability(especially oral English) is still same as the day I came here, need catch up with the progress, anybody interested please join and share together.

Let's make tomorrow different so start from tonight, I strongly believe we can turn from zero to hero also.

Thanks.

Sounds interesting - I've been teaching TEFL/TESL back there in Riyadh, KSA - may be we can have some conversation over the weekends to have some practise & that too to kill time.
To be or not to be; that's the question!

katiepup
Regular
Regular

have fluent english..

Postby katiepup » Sun, 26 Jul 2009 11:20 pm

.. in exchange for Mandarin?

My email: island_pup @yahoo.com

zh_yang

Postby zh_yang » Tue, 28 Jul 2009 10:13 pm

Hi Aasim, you're welcome, Nice to meet friends from Saudi Arabia, should contact with you later, and better to leave me your IM, thus we can talk online first.

Hi katiepup, I'm good at Mandarin, so no problem, I have given you a mail to the address you listed here, please check, thanks.