Singapore Expats Forum

questions re SAS and the new Stamford American schools

Discuss various schooling options for your children here.
Zeenit
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Zeenit » Fri, 25 May 2012 4:01 pm

SAS will be moving to a new Campus in Sept and they will be based near Woodleigh MRT. Please google and see where that is. Also as its a new bigger school you might be lucky and find they have more space than before. They also opening later than the other school for this Sept due to the move. Before they use to share a site with the Australian school but not for the next coming years. Good luck.
Zeenit

Stilli

Postby Stilli » Fri, 25 May 2012 6:00 pm

Zeenit wrote:SAS will be moving to a new Campus in Sept and they will be based near Woodleigh MRT. Please google and see where that is. Also as its a new bigger school you might be lucky and find they have more space than before. They also opening later than the other school for this Sept due to the move. Before they use to share a site with the Australian school but not for the next coming years. Good luck.

I think you are referring to SAIS - Stamford American. SAS is Singapore American in Woodlands. SAIS is moving campus with an 22 August start date.

kooldad

SAIS update

Postby kooldad » Fri, 11 Apr 2014 11:45 am

Hi there - I have been reading the various online forums (fora?) and there was quite a lot of positive feedback on this school from a few years ago.
I wonder if any parent who has/had kids there might care to share more recent experiences ?
We are moving to SG soon from HK and so this is top of teh agenda as you might imagine !

Many thanks all :)
Kool