Singapore Expats Forum

FNDC goes to @HOG'S BREATH,CHIJMES on FRI 03JULY09 @8.30PM

Weekly meetup of FNDC - Friday Night Drinking Club
Minkcoat
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun, 17 Jul 2005
Location: SG, Lion City

FNDC goes to @HOG'S BREATH,CHIJMES on FRI 03JULY09 @8.30PM

Postby Minkcoat » Wed, 01 Jul 2009 12:33 am

G'day FNDC Mates, Chums, Buddies! 8-) :lol:

This FRIDAY, 03rd JULY09 we are gathering at a popular Aussie cafe/pub famous for their Steaks & Beer amidst tranquil surroundings at :-

Hog's Breath Café, Chijmes

Address : #01-26/27
CHIJMES

near the CHAPEL corner
Tel : 6338 1387

Link : www.hogsbreath.com.sg

Nearest MRT Station : City Hall

Special drinks deals have been arranged for all FNDC guests attending - come join in the weekly fun crowd from : 8.30pm onwards :P 8-[

Many FNDC newcomers made their initial appearance & have enjoyed meeting the friendly, global citizens from various Continents. Thank you for taking that 'first step' to join us - thereafter turning up each week (very heartwarming to see everyone enjoying FNDC at each week's Venue hosted).

Its my pleasure once again to welcome FNDC Regulars, Newbies (Expats/Locals) for another fun-filled Friday evening @HOG'S BREATH. \:D/

Our facebook group :
SingaporeExpats.com - Friday Night Drinking Club (FNDC)

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... 642&ref=ts

Warmest Greetings from "d HosTess w da MosTess"
TESSA :wink:
SMILE - it makes pple wonder what U've been up to!~

a112143
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun, 21 Jun 2009

Postby a112143 » Thu, 02 Jul 2009 1:21 am

Had a fine time last time and sure am looking forward to being there this time as well.

btw, I hope the place doesn't smell as bad as the name (hog's breath) (lol, j/k)

User avatar
AdiCtion
Regular
Regular
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun, 18 Mar 2007

Perfect name for a 'OZ' bar ;)

Postby AdiCtion » Thu, 02 Jul 2009 11:33 am

Sure its the best place to be rite now and have a chance to win an all expense paid vacation at Aloha Resort..........all u have to do is to catch the Hog's Breath (or Flu should I say) :devil:
Cheers!!

Adi ;)

BucketHead2
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue, 30 Jun 2009

Postby BucketHead2 » Thu, 02 Jul 2009 3:00 pm

Hi there,

Please count me in, but how do I know who is part of the (FNDC) group when I arrive there?

Regards,
Sam

User avatar
hibri2
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue, 17 May 2005
Location: Earth - Asia - Singapore

Postby hibri2 » Thu, 02 Jul 2009 4:53 pm

BucketHead2 wrote:but how do I know who is part of the (FNDC) group when I arrive there?


more often than not, you will see a cluster of a very diverse bunch of people of all walks of life.

if you are feeling a little bit shy to just approach anyone and ask for the FNDC, you can approach a waiter and ask for it (or ask for tessa [organizer])
"Do not pray in my school, and I will not think in your church." - Unknown.

Minkcoat
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun, 17 Jul 2005
Location: SG, Lion City

...how to spot the FNDC group

Postby Minkcoat » Thu, 02 Jul 2009 8:10 pm

hibri2 wrote:
BucketHead2 wrote:but how do I know who is part of the (FNDC) group when I arrive there?


more often than not, you will see a cluster of a very diverse bunch of people of all walks of life.

if you are feeling a little bit shy to just approach anyone and ask for the FNDC, you can approach a waiter and ask for it (or ask for tessa [organizer])


Hey thanx Hibri2 for assuring BucketHead2 dat he ain't gonna 'miss' finding the FNDC group at their cosy corner, lotza chatting....
clinking of BEER Mugs & wine glasses! :???:

Resvns made @HOG'S BREATH...ask staff for FNDC/TESSA.

See U soon!
TESSA (Organizer) :wink:
SMILE - it makes pple wonder what U've been up to!~

User avatar
pseagal
Regular
Regular
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun, 27 May 2007
Location: east coast
Contact:

my favourite hostess with the mostess

Postby pseagal » Fri, 03 Jul 2009 2:34 pm

Dearie

Thanks for organising another FNDC

I will try my best to make it.

Need to come out of the closet and meeting newbies..

Have a great one if I can't make it.

Cheerios.. :D

User avatar
hibri2
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue, 17 May 2005
Location: Earth - Asia - Singapore

Re: my favourite hostess with the mostess

Postby hibri2 » Fri, 03 Jul 2009 2:52 pm

pseagal wrote:Need to come out of the closet


and that it is a verrrry... verrrrry misleading statement :-)

Tess,

i will very probable see you today, the usual us minus our resident scientist (he is back home for holidays)

take care.
"Do not pray in my school, and I will not think in your church." - Unknown.

BucketHead2
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue, 30 Jun 2009

Re: ...how to spot the FNDC group

Postby BucketHead2 » Fri, 03 Jul 2009 3:38 pm

Lol thanks, I will see you all tonight.

Minkcoat wrote:
hibri2 wrote:
BucketHead2 wrote:but how do I know who is part of the (FNDC) group when I arrive there?


more often than not, you will see a cluster of a very diverse bunch of people of all walks of life.

if you are feeling a little bit shy to just approach anyone and ask for the FNDC, you can approach a waiter and ask for it (or ask for tessa [organizer])


Hey thanx Hibri2 for assuring BucketHead2 dat he ain't gonna 'miss' finding the FNDC group at their cosy corner, lotza chatting....
clinking of BEER Mugs & wine glasses! :???:

Resvns made @HOG'S BREATH...ask staff for FNDC/TESSA.

See U soon!
TESSA (Organizer) :wink:


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “FNDC - Friday Night Drinking Club”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests