Singapore Expats Forum

Help Mi... Im Lost..

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

pingoo

Help Mi... Im Lost..

Postby pingoo » Tue, 30 Jun 2009 9:37 pm

hope anyone fated to see this able to help mi ...

im married with 1 kid ... married for 5 yrs ... since 2004 .. my gal is 4 yr this yr .. and one dae after she on earth, she was brought to msia .. as my ex is malaysian.. 2 yrs ago .. marriage failed.. he is still consider jobless.. and ive been travelling everydae thru n fro sg n msia to work n home ... decided to move back to sg .. my gal study in msia ... but a sg'rean.. been staying away from them for 2 yrs... talk to him abt divorce he will sae ... he wan the custody .. i give him ..... ( is very tough decision)............................................................................................. now he dun wanna sign...
ive been separated from him 2 yrs .... i wanna chk any one can advise mi am i able to go for one side divorce ?

thing aint smooth for the marriage is he agree to come to sg stay n work but then he he keep delaying .... before we rom... then says after i preg .. then says after i give birth .... and now ..........ive tried to apply him pr .. and finally he got it .. but then .. still the same............................im going crazy .....................................................................
Im not tired but exhausted..

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: Help Mi... Im Lost..

Postby ksl » Wed, 01 Jul 2009 12:00 am

pingoo wrote:hope anyone fated to see this able to help mi ...

im married with 1 kid ... married for 5 yrs ... since 2004 .. my gal is 4 yr this yr .. and one dae after she on earth, she was brought to msia .. as my ex is malaysian.. 2 yrs ago .. marriage failed.. he is still consider jobless.. and ive been travelling everydae thru n fro sg n msia to work n home ... decided to move back to sg .. my gal study in msia ... but a sg'rean.. been staying away from them for 2 yrs... talk to him abt divorce he will sae ... he wan the custody .. i give him ..... ( is very tough decision)............................................................................................. now he dun wanna sign...
ive been separated from him 2 yrs .... i wanna chk any one can advise mi am i able to go for one side divorce ?

thing aint smooth for the marriage is he agree to come to sg stay n work but then he he keep delaying .... before we rom... then says after i preg .. then says after i give birth .... and now ..........ive tried to apply him pr .. and finally he got it .. but then .. still the same............................im going crazy .....................................................................

I can understand all you are trying to say and I'm sure those that have the experience of local language can too although it does minimise a response on an expat forum, if others cannot undertsand.

I do not know the laws of Singapore, but my thought's are you have done all you can to offer him a chance to move back to Singapore. I would hope that you could seek help from your family, or a Charity organisation.

Separation from a spouse normally means a legal separation and not just being apart, although you will need to check this out under the laws in the Country where you married.

pingoo

Postby pingoo » Wed, 01 Jul 2009 7:09 pm

ya i understand .... hmmm ... but i just hope to end everything .. had been dragging for yrs ... i hope pple can advise is it possible to apply for one sided divorce ....?
Im not tired but exhausted..

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Wed, 01 Jul 2009 8:38 pm

pingoo wrote:ya i understand .... hmmm ... but i just hope to end everything .. had been dragging for yrs ... i hope pple can advise is it possible to apply for one sided divorce ....?

If you are Singaporean, you can attend the free legal advice at one of the community centres, they will be able to answer your question much better than we can here.