Singapore Expats Forum

Here is one to fan the flames...

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Re: Here is one to fan the flames...

Postby Vaucluse » Thu, 02 Jul 2009 3:56 pm

jpatokal wrote:
Vaucluse wrote:Well, in some cases it's as easy as googling someone's forum name . . . and you get the whole shabang, from geeky mug to hobbies and 'profession'.

As SMS said . . .stupidity knows no boundaries

Glass houses

Doesn't carrying that chip on your shoulder get heavy sometimes? :roll:

I'm fully aware that jpatokal is a globally unique identifier trivially linked to my real name -- which is exactly why I use it. And that's why I don't slag my colleagues, coworkers, or clients online.

Oh dear, you do so love to try to take the high ground . . . but what makes you think I was referring to you? Perhaps that chip you speak of is lodged firmly on both your shoulders.

So, you are either a co-worker, a colleague nor a client of mine . . . nor I of you . . . so I find your reference to such a tad puzzling.

But thank you for informing all and sundry that your nik is your 'globally unique identifier'. Massive stuff, wish I had one of those.

Oh, a smilie is required, I guess . . . Image

Handbags at dawn . . . I do hope not, but please feel free to respond.

'nuff said Image

Resource Consumer

Postby Resource Consumer » Thu, 02 Jul 2009 6:09 pm

Give the "intellectualsnob" a chance, he/she is still young.

Most of us make more mistakes when young and lesser when old.

willinsg

Postby willinsg » Thu, 02 Jul 2009 11:23 pm

this blogger is an epic fail. why did he write this blog in the first place anyway. pardon me, i merely skimmed through it skimpily to get an idea what this guy's tryin to say and it's pathetic enough. His feeble attempt to sound like an intellectual snob to entertain his readers or fulfill his virtual fantasy ended with a thud when his school mates threatened to call him names. I was looking forward to an act of defiance. What a pity.
Men do not differ much in intellect, only zeal and hard work.