Singapore Expats Forum

We need an expat musicians!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
halhead
Regular
Regular

We need an expat musicians!

Postby halhead » Mon, 29 Jun 2009 1:00 pm

Expat band is looking for a keyboard player, a guitarist and a singer. We usually get together once a week and appear in "Crazy Elephant" once in a while just for fun. We are not pro but just enjoying playing music together and get drunk together and complaining living here together... Check out some of our videos and if you like them, please contact me.

PurpleBottle

Postby PurpleBottle » Mon, 06 Jul 2009 3:23 pm

I'm good with keyboard and pretty confident with guitar. Used to be in a band as a rhythm guitarist. What genre do you guys experiment with?

I've got ABRSM Grade 8 for Piano and Grade 5 for Classical guitar but I'd prefer the acoustic or electric when it comes to guitars.

halhead
Regular
Regular

please check this address

Postby halhead » Mon, 06 Jul 2009 4:38 pm

http://homepage.mac.com/halhead/SuzukiB ... ter29.html

In this page you can view our music. Let me know what you think. We have lost a singer as well as a 2nd guitar and about to loose the keyboard player...

agopal
Regular
Regular

Postby agopal » Wed, 15 Jul 2009 2:08 pm

Hi... I am a singer. Used to sing for a rock band back home and play on/off with an upcoming band out here. I am ready to explore other genres as well. Let me know if fit the bill... you can reach me at gopaladitya@gmail.com
Monday is a hard way to spend one-seventh of your life...!!!