Singapore Expats

French-English Exchange - Thur 2 July

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
AGIS

French-English Exchange - Thur 2 July

Post by AGIS » Mon, 29 Jun 2009 9:15 am

All -

Next French-English Exchange will meet at the StarBucks at Plaza Singapura at the normal time of 7:00 PM on Thursday the 2nd of July. There is lots of room in the outdoor seating area there and should be easier to secure a table. In a slight change, propose we wrap up at about 8:30 and (for those who are interested) jump on the MRT and go up to Little India to grab a quick bite to eat. There is Komala's right by the Farrer Park MRT exit or, slightly farther, a good South Indian chain called Saravana Bhavan.

For new people, the French-English Exchange is meant for anyone who wants to practice a bit their French or for francophones looking to work on their English and, of course, to meet some new people. All levels of speaking ability welcome.

Let me know if you plan to join in ([email protected]).

Best,

Patrick

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 29 Jun 2009 9:36 am

AGIS,

Please do not spam identical messages across multiple forum threads. Most readers get sick and tired of seeing the same message over and over again as most here tend to read more than one thread and more than one forum for that matter. You other post has been deleted.

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

PurpleBottle

Post by PurpleBottle » Mon, 06 Jul 2009 3:14 pm

I'm up for the next session, whenever that would be. Please inform me once you reach confirmation. Also, does this exchange happen to be a weekly, fortnightly or monthly occurrence? I won't be in Singapore for too long and would like to get as much out of it as possible. (:

katiepup
Regular
Regular

Post by katiepup » Tue, 04 Aug 2009 4:18 pm

pl count me in for next exchange, thx - [email protected]

SandDemon

Post by SandDemon » Tue, 04 Aug 2009 7:50 pm

i'd like to join too..but is it okay if i am like a complete beginner? have been listening to tapes and stuff but not sure if i can fit in

pinkypro

Re: French-English Exchange - Thur 2 July

Post by pinkypro » Fri, 25 Apr 2014 4:28 pm

AGIS wrote:All -

Next French-English Exchange will meet at the StarBucks at Plaza Singapura at the normal time of 7:00 PM on Thursday the 2nd of July. There is lots of room in the outdoor seating area there and should be easier to secure a table. In a slight change, propose we wrap up at about 8:30 and (for those who are interested) jump on the MRT and go up to Little India to grab a quick bite to eat. There is Komala's right by the Farrer Park MRT exit or, slightly farther, a good South Indian chain called Saravana Bhavan.

Best,

Patrick

yes patrick as you said recently im return from singapore i waandered for south indian food then find out saravanaabhavan singapore here saravanabhavan.com.sg the food was awesome me & my family enjoy more there the meals & vegetables as the way they cooked ,the tiffin item s also very nice good to eat we enjoyed the whole trip food there