Singapore Expats

Mens slowpitch softball league

Find your sports & recreational partners & Teams here.
mastert

Men's rec ball

Post by mastert » Thu, 14 Jun 2012 7:32 pm

Would there be any men's rec teams that would allow a woman that can play on their team?

jpkim359

Post by jpkim359 » Thu, 09 May 2013 9:54 am

Hey Liberty,

Is the softball league still active? I'm interested in joining but I cant seem to find too much detail. can you send me some info?

cavendish

Post by cavendish » Sun, 26 May 2013 7:39 am

Hi Liberty! same with above post - is the team still active? Am interested to join if you are still looking for players. I used to play collegiate softball/baseball. Can be of good use as pitcher / shortstop / right fielder. :)

jonivefan

One More

Post by jonivefan » Wed, 12 Jun 2013 11:11 pm

Hey, one more person here interested in some baseball. To the two posters above, would appreciate if you guys/gals could share info on any clubs you managed to find/contact? I cant seem to pm you guys because of some posting restriction. Of course, I'll spread the love if I find something too! :)

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 12 Jun 2013 11:15 pm

Keep advertising and you will never get PM privileges, instead you will get your account locked. Advertise in the Classified section at the top of the page.

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

jonivefan

what?

Post by jonivefan » Thu, 13 Jun 2013 5:55 pm

@sundaymorningstaple, I assume you are referring to me? It says i dont have pm privileges till I've made more posts (understandable since this is a new account). But what are these advertisements you're referring to?

MDaly

Post by MDaly » Mon, 17 Mar 2014 8:38 pm

I hope this is not considered an advert, but our softball game is in need of numbers.
We play every saturday from 3pm to about 6pm at the National University of Singapore Field. Pretty much rain or shine.
We are not a league, but we do keep score.
Game starts when enough people show up, and we divide the teams by the traditional 1-2-1-2-1-2.
Guys and Gals, Expats and Locals are welcome, experience or skills don't matter. Current lineup include all 4 of the above. We even have a French guy.
Equipment is great if you have it, if you don't, we do.
If you'd like to check us out, we are on saturdaysoftball.blogspot.com, but to my eternal shame, I've been neglecting to update it for almost a year.
Reach out to saturdaysoftball at gmail
Thanks for reading.

[/url]

CaptainBullus
Regular
Regular

Post by CaptainBullus » Tue, 18 Mar 2014 9:58 am

MDaly wrote: We even have a French guy.

[/url]
This... :D