Singapore Expats Forum

Friends..Vietnamese Amercians?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Luka

Friends..Vietnamese Amercians?

Postby Luka » Wed, 24 Jun 2009 5:26 am

Moving to SG from the US next month and looking for other Vietnamese/Americans to hang with. Shoot me a message.

charlene2910

Postby charlene2910 » Wed, 24 Jun 2009 10:56 pm

hey luka,

cant message you cos not enough post. i am a vietnamese lady, been living in singapore for 6yrs... nice to know you.
drop me a line at charlene2910@yahoo.com 8-)

littleHanoian

Postby littleHanoian » Fri, 26 Jun 2009 12:05 am

edited
Last edited by littleHanoian on Sat, 29 Nov 2014 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AJ_IN_SG

Re: Friends..Vietnamese Amercians?

Postby AJ_IN_SG » Mon, 06 Jul 2009 5:50 pm

Luka wrote:Moving to SG from the US next month and looking for other Vietnamese/Americans to hang with. Shoot me a message.

I'm an aussie chinese who loves vietnamese food! there's a good mix of people on this forum so you're bound to make some friends when you arrive in singapore :) Will keep you updated on events

Etoile

Re: Friends..Vietnamese Amercians?

Postby Etoile » Wed, 15 Jul 2009 3:01 pm

AJ_IN_SG wrote:
Luka wrote:Moving to SG from the US next month and looking for other Vietnamese/Americans to hang with. Shoot me a message.

I'm an aussie chinese who loves vietnamese food! there's a good mix of people on this forum so you're bound to make some friends when you arrive in singapore :) Will keep you updated on events

Hi AJ,
27/F here, local chinese but studied overseas so miss hanging out with the international crowd. Could you pls also update me on future events? Thanks! I can't PM so pls do PM me.