Singapore Expats Forum

6 days of freedom

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 27 Jun 2009 6:48 am

Yeah, it was an enjoyable evening but I'm not sure how I made the day. It was the electic grouping that fed upon itself throughout the evening that did it. But somewhere along the line a couple of drinkies for a couple of hours ended up closing the place plus some! Thanks to all those attending for a thoroughly interesting & enjoyable evening.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Sat, 27 Jun 2009 10:49 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Yeah, it was an enjoyable evening but I'm not sure how I made the day. It was the electic grouping that fed upon itself throughout the evening that did it. But somewhere along the line a couple of drinkies for a couple of hours ended up closing the place plus some! Thanks to all those attending for a thoroughly interesting & enjoyable evening.
Yes I must admit I enjoyed the evening very much, thanks to you all.

Addadude
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Addadude » Sat, 27 Jun 2009 2:02 pm

Thanks KSL for organising the evening. It was a pleasure to meet you gentleman. M enjoyed it very much too. My head is a little sore today mind you!
"Both politicians and nappies need to be changed regularly, and for the same reasons."

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Sat, 27 Jun 2009 2:25 pm

Addadude wrote:Thanks KSL for organising the evening. It was a pleasure to meet you gentleman. M enjoyed it very much too. My head is a little sore today mind you!

Thanks again really enjoyed it, and it's only fair to say, I put 60$ away in the kitty, for you guys, to finish next time! I had already had a meal before you guys had come which was 8$..
Lets see it's 14.25 and I'm just feeling normal :) may even go out for a walk!

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 27 Jun 2009 5:00 pm

Addadude wrote:Thanks KSL for organising the evening. It was a pleasure to meet you gentleman. M enjoyed it very much too. My head is a little sore today mind you!

Thank dog I wasn't alone! :o I haven't had that much to drink at one go for over a year & a half! And I got up at 0600 and was deleting advertisers while eating brekkies at 0630. Was as work at 0830. Just got home an hour ago at 4pm. Head is finally starting to feel a bit better. :oops:

blue_thunder
Chatter
Chatter

Postby blue_thunder » Sun, 28 Jun 2009 2:29 am

Thanks guys for having an wonderful gtg..It was a nice meeting with you folks..I did go to another bar and came home by 5 am....& now juz got back from a bbq party from pasir ris with my friends...this weekend was awesome..

Cheers~
~ I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me

Addadude
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Addadude » Sun, 28 Jun 2009 3:33 pm

blue_thunder wrote:Thanks guys for having an wonderful gtg..It was a nice meeting with you folks..I did go to another bar and came home by 5 am....& now juz got back from a bbq party from pasir ris with my friends...this weekend was awesome..

Cheers~

Youth is a wonderful thing...
"Both politicians and nappies need to be changed regularly, and for the same reasons."

Addadude
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Addadude » Sun, 28 Jun 2009 3:36 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:

Thank dog I wasn't alone! :o I haven't had that much to drink at one go for over a year & a half! And I got up at 0600 and was deleting advertisers while eating brekkies at 0630. Was as work at 0830. Just got home an hour ago at 4pm. Head is finally starting to feel a bit better. :oops:

Impressive. There was NO WAY I was getting up at 6am the morning after!

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 28 Jun 2009 3:42 pm

Addadude wrote:
blue_thunder wrote:Thanks guys for having an wonderful gtg..It was a nice meeting with you folks..I did go to another bar and came home by 5 am....& now juz got back from a bbq party from pasir ris with my friends...this weekend was awesome..

Cheers~

Youth is a wonderful thing...

Youth WAS a wonderful thing..... :oops!:

blue_thunder
Chatter
Chatter

Postby blue_thunder » Sun, 11 Oct 2009 3:25 pm

ksl wrote:

Thanks again really enjoyed it, and it's only fair to say, I put 60$ away in the kitty, for you guys, to finish next time! I had already had a meal before you guys had come which was 8$..
Lets see it's 14.25 and I'm just feeling normal :) may even go out for a walk!

So when are we invoking the kitty again!!! it was $60 in June and the market was good for the last quater. So it must be atleast $90~100 now .

Cheers~
~ I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 11 Oct 2009 3:48 pm

Might not be a bad idea! ksl? addadude? what say ye? :cool:

blue_thunder
Chatter
Chatter

Postby blue_thunder » Sun, 11 Oct 2009 4:20 pm

tic toc tic toc ~~

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Sun, 11 Oct 2009 8:40 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Might not be a bad idea! ksl? addadude? what say ye? :cool:

Yep I'm up for it, just say when!

econoMIC
Chatter
Chatter

Postby econoMIC » Mon, 12 Oct 2009 12:16 am

ksl wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:Might not be a bad idea! ksl? addadude? what say ye? :cool:

Yep I'm up for it, just say when!

I might back for two 2d/1n in during the first Sunday/Monday of November. If you guys don't have anything in your schedules then count me in (unless this isn't open invitation). :D
a.k.a. littlegreenman

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 12 Oct 2009 12:34 am

I see no reason why it should be a closed session. The last one was those of us that turned up. Good place to start from if'n you ask me. :wink: