About Transferring a Re-Entry Permit

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Post Reply
User avatar
Strong Eagle
Posts: 11649
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:13 am
Location: Off The Red Dot

About Transferring a Re-Entry Permit

Post by Strong Eagle » Sun, 21 Jun 2009 1:30 pm

I've had to get a new passport. I need to transfer my REP to the new passport. From the ICA website it appears that I can do this online and print a copy of the REP to carry with my passport.

But, can I still get a REP stamped into my passport by going down to ICA?


User avatar
Posts: 38870
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 4
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 21 Jun 2009 2:23 pm

That's what I did on my last renewal but that was in Aug 07. Don't know about later than that but I would assume you could as everybody doesn't have computer access.
Life isn't about avoiding the bruises. It's about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it!

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Addadude, DaenerysT, omshastry and 13 guests