Singapore Expats Forum

Dinner sessions in town

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
Kewl_guy

Dinner sessions in town

Postby Kewl_guy » Sat, 20 Jun 2009 11:37 am

Hi all,

I would like to organize dinner sessions for those who might be interested in wnating to expand their social circle of friends. For a start, I am planning on a weekday in the city area and it will be vegetarian delights! So if you dont mind being a herbivore for a night, PM me or drop me an email and we can take it from there. Hope to hear from as many as would be possible!

harinam_2000@yahoo.co.uk

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 20 Jun 2009 1:13 pm

Why don't you just take advantage of our various board approved groupings We have at least 4 or 5 groupings that you are welcome to join instead of walking a tightrope of looking like an "organizer" with a ulterior motive.

SL_indirect

Postby SL_indirect » Sat, 20 Jun 2009 11:15 pm

Hi,

Im interested to join for dinner session..but why vegeterian? Are you vegeterian?

Hi Sundaymorningguy, where are the groups? im relatively new here so would like to meet new pp as well..

celksl@hotmail.com

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 21 Jun 2009 12:00 am

WNDC, FNDC, CGC subforums and your already in one here, 30's club and of course not forgetting MBA. The first three have been going on for a long, long time now.

Kewl_guy

Dinner sessions

Postby Kewl_guy » Sun, 21 Jun 2009 9:25 am

Hi SL_indirect,

Yea I have turned vegetarian recently though am not too strict abt it. So wanted to start off on somehing vegetarian which everyone can try in any case. Shall keep you informed when more ppl express an interest. Thanks.