Singapore Expats Forum

Lonely Hearts (Singles only, please)Tour/Picnic

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Mohjo

Lonely Hearts (Singles only, please)Tour/Picnic

Postby Mohjo » Sat, 20 Jun 2009 1:03 am

Hi everyone!

I'm back again. I'm a 30 year old Singaporean guy once again looking for friends and soulmate who share similar interests such as fine foods/desserts(especially cheese cake and muffins!), nature treks, fine arts(paintings), good movies and travelling!

I noticed that there are many threads that focuses on outings with people that are married/attached and would just like to hang out with girlfriends/guyfriends.

So I decided to organize an activity specially for singles(especially lonely hearts!) to meet up with other singles to widen our social circle and who knows, we might even meet our special soulmate. The universe works in mysterious ways! Let's enjoy life and see what happens. I would like to organize a 'lonely hearts' food/dessert tour and details are as follows:

Date:Saturday(27th June)
Time:5pm onwards
Venue: Meet outside Botanic Gardens.I will charter a bus and we will travel to all parts of Singapore to try different delicious desserts!As the cost of chartering a bus is coming from my own pockets, please bring cash for your own food stuff although I can help out by ordering bulk food and sharing the portions.
Pre-requisite: Must be single and unattached.Any age will be fine.

This trip will carry on once I get enough participants. I hope to get at least 20 people(about an equal number of guys/gals).

Ok, lonely hearts, let's meet up and enjoy the Singaporean way of life!

Have a great day!

Warmest regards
Mohjo
Last edited by Mohjo on Sat, 20 Jun 2009 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mohjo

Postby Mohjo » Sat, 20 Jun 2009 1:08 am

Hi,

Due to my excitement in organizing this outing, I had forgot to put in my email address. Please email your name, contact number to mohjo@ymail.com if you are interested in coming for this lonely hearts tour/picnic. Remember, singles only.

Many thanks.

Warmest regards
Mohjo