Singapore Expats Forum

sleeping with maids

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

User avatar
Dealer
Regular
Regular
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon, 16 Feb 2009
Location: Jurong Singapore

Re: sleeping with maids

Postby Dealer » Tue, 18 Aug 2009 12:35 pm

nushk wrote:I am sure the law will come down hard on these men.

That's the problem as these men were hard to start with 8-) 8-)

User avatar
Dealer
Regular
Regular
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon, 16 Feb 2009
Location: Jurong Singapore

Postby Dealer » Tue, 18 Aug 2009 12:39 pm

nushk wrote:I did a search and nothing came up

Ask the maid I am sure she will get something up! 8-)

zodiac09
Regular
Regular
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue, 08 Sep 2009

Postby zodiac09 » Tue, 08 Sep 2009 4:31 pm

I remember interviewing with Mrs Z for a maid in HK. When I asked if she had any questions, she replied directly to t'missus saying "Do you pay headache money ?"

Neither me nor Mrs Z had ever heard of that and asked what it meant.

She flatly replied "It's for when you [Mrs Z] have a headache and he [me] wants sex"

True story !!!!!!!!!!

[wow...... 2 posts in one day !]

jshin
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat, 18 Apr 2009
Location: US and Sing

I'm all for interracial marriages...

Postby jshin » Tue, 15 Sep 2009 4:35 pm

...but looks to me like about half of the interracial couples I've seen in Asia with a white guy and Asian woman look like the guys married maids or bar girls.

What do'all think? Who would take the over/under on the 50% wager?

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10561
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Re: I'm all for interracial marriages...

Postby Strong Eagle » Tue, 15 Sep 2009 5:00 pm

jshin wrote:...but looks to me like about half of the interracial couples I've seen in Asia with a white guy and Asian woman look like the guys married maids or bar girls.

What do'all think? Who would take the over/under on the 50% wager?


Who cares??? It is their business and judgments such as this are worthless.

jshin
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat, 18 Apr 2009
Location: US and Sing

Re: I'm all for interracial marriages...

Postby jshin » Wed, 16 Sep 2009 5:56 pm

Strong Eagle wrote:
jshin wrote:...but looks to me like about half of the interracial couples I've seen in Asia with a white guy and Asian woman look like the guys married maids or bar girls.

What do'all think? Who would take the over/under on the 50% wager?


Who cares??? It is their business and judgments such as this are worthless.
which is why i offer a wager... to make something worthless at least worth a little of something.

having said that, it's their business to do as they like as it is mine to judge. i wouldn't stop them from doing what they want, and i would expect that they would likewise not abridge my right to judge.

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34456
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 17 Sep 2009 3:54 am

Only thing worthless I see is the poster, frankly. Why don't you go crawl back under the rock you crawled out from. :roll:

JohnSteve
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon, 14 Sep 2009

Postby JohnSteve » Fri, 18 Sep 2009 3:13 pm

Hi On board,
How are you I am john and i have seen many such cases in my neighborhood.It is so much disgusting thing to sleep with maid that means
you are so much lusty for sex cannot see anything else except this and also not spare your innocent maid for this.Paying off huge money is not the solution to this.These people should think about it they have a young beautiful wife,innocent kids a family and they are doing this cheap thing.
Just curb on the emotion and desire for sex.They never marry with that innocent girl and just play with her.Exploiting an innocent poor girl life is a
big sin.They are also deceiving their family.I feel shame to see all this .

Thanks..

So... you have this problem in Karachi, Pakistan as well? Or are you just a spammer with a tag line which you hope will get you a few more hits? You are on notice for deletion. I have deleted your tag line. It obviously isn't your business. Leave it that way or it is bye bye for you.

Moderator

ahumanbeing
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue, 27 Jun 2017

Re: sleeping with maids

Postby ahumanbeing » Tue, 27 Jun 2017 9:33 am

[-o< Oh dear .... these maids are human beings and thanks to dear darling Adam, biting that bloody apple certainly caused the entire human population to be branded as sinners and hence sinners would only act on any sinful thoughts. I'd say women out there, get financially savvy and one could do without a man anyways, they can be most tiresome.

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10561
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Re: sleeping with maids

Postby Strong Eagle » Tue, 27 Jun 2017 9:42 am

ahumanbeing wrote:[-o< Oh dear .... these maids are human beings and thanks to dear darling Adam, biting that bloody apple certainly caused the entire human population to be branded as sinners and hence sinners would only act on any sinful thoughts. I'd say women out there, get financially savvy and one could do without a man anyways, they can be most tiresome.


Adam, Eve, original sin... so much damaging claptrap dreamed up by Imperial Christianity to control its followers.

ANY relationship between two people, so long as it is mutually agreeable and non-coercive, is nobody's bloody business.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests