Singapore Expats Forum

When the party starts?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

When the party starts?

Postby juliainsingapore » Sun, 14 Jun 2009 4:50 pm

I'm a 21 year old student from Austria and am new here. I would like to go clubbing to make new friends. Wednesdays are good days, i find that party starts at 10pm and there is good crowd. but for Saturday, i find it strange because there is no crowd, i enter Zirca and there is not a single soul in there at about 10.30. what is with that? what time does the crowd come in and which are good days for partying?

Postby nectarin » Mon, 15 Jun 2009 4:52 am

Welcome to Singapore, Julia. Normally the party starts early (10pm...) and sometimes before! (but there is no people). Zirca is in Clarke, right? in my opinion i prefer other clubs than Attica, China One, or 'pubs' with live music like Cuba libre, etc...
For my, the party here starts very early. Im european and in my country the party starts at 12pm (open the disco) but before the people go to drink...hehe

This sat i went to Zouk and is ok, but expeeeensive! other famous disco here is Butter Factory.

hugs and enjoy :wink:

Postby nike_dude » Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:35 am

I'm in same boat, I am relatively new to Singapore and still kinda finding my feet. would you be interested in meeting with me?
If you'd like to meet up for a few drinks then lets arrange something. you can reach me at face book: vinod banda, laterz..cheers!

Postby PinkMiracle » Mon, 15 Jun 2009 12:37 pm

aside from wednesdays where pretty much every club is crowded, i guess you'd find a large crowd at dbl O/O bar at unity street on the weekends after 11pm or so.

the party

Postby relxdondoit » Tue, 07 Jul 2009 11:06 pm

the party starts at a million pm when the folks have downed a gallon of vodka-beers.............