Singapore Expats Forum

'freak' Party at Nana this sat

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
nectarin
Regular
Regular

Postby nectarin » Tue, 09 Jun 2009 4:45 pm

without the ma'am to frown on you---> whick ma'am??

those people might think that they 'work' there--> i dont mind, im only here for dancing. If i want FREE sex, i usually go to Zouk (easy), Attica and now the Butter...
why always singaporean men (or asian) thinks about sex?? is not possible go to disco and only drink and dance? of course, i understand and if anyone want a girl in X disco, try. but, I repeat, this is not a meeting to want a girls but everyone of us are free to flirt etc...

what means GRO?

TommyD
Regular
Regular

Postby TommyD » Tue, 09 Jun 2009 5:16 pm

Alright, let me take a step back here, i jumped to the wrong conclusion earlier and don't want to offend anyone again (although i seem to be pretty good at it!).

So, this is a public club where anyone can attend (i.e there will be females at the bar), but you are just organising a gathering of expat men to have a night out at that bar and meet each other, but not chase skirts around all night. right?

Tom
(Not Singaporean, not Asian, not thinking about sex)

nectarin
Regular
Regular

Postby nectarin » Tue, 09 Jun 2009 5:25 pm

No problem Tommy. Sorry If i wrote angry, but sometimes there are things here that I dont understand (well, yes, other culture and I accept).

Not only for expats people, open for expat and local. The problem in Singapore is make friends. I'm lucky and i have frienda here, but are expat...why? i dont know...the asian people are very nice but are not real good friends...

If anyone want to chase skirts haha, up to you. The main purpose is meet with new people in a place with music and drinks. Then, every of us are free haha. I think there is a good place but...reading some messages here...im not sure because all people think that we want sex.

If we want sex, first, i dont write a post here! and we will go to Zouk or other places.

Regards

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 09 Jun 2009 5:33 pm

nectarin wrote:why always singaporean men (or asian) thinks about sex?? is not possible go to disco and only drink and dance? of course, i understand and if anyone want a girl in X disco, try. but, I repeat, this is not a meeting to want a girls but everyone of us are free to flirt etc...

what means GRO?

I think the problem might be that English may not be your native language. Am I right? It's the way it was written in the beginning that has everybody questioning your intentions. That and saying it was for only men and dancing and women were allowed. Sounds gay to everybody who read it. Sorry if it wasn't what you meant but that's how it came across to everybody else.

What Asian or Singaporean men are you talking about? I thought you said you were from Europe?

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 09 Jun 2009 5:36 pm

:shock: Me? Asian? You gotta be kiddin'! I'm a Yank. Sorry to disappoint you. :cool:

nectarin
Regular
Regular

Postby nectarin » Tue, 09 Jun 2009 5:36 pm

Ok sunday, and yes, im not an english native speaker. And im not a tourist, im working here. Sorry for my 1st post, I try to improve my English. Bye

TommyD
Regular
Regular

Postby TommyD » Tue, 09 Jun 2009 7:56 pm

I don't think you need to apologise! Just a misunderstanding.

Where in Europe are you from? I'm Australian, but my fiance is Czech, so i'm used to EuroEnglish (it's uber sexy on a girl!). I would come along to the disco (now that i know it's not a brothel/gay bar!), but we're both new here and really need to go out and meet new people together, rather than me going out on my own. I think i'd have to sleep on the lounge for a while if i went out drinking and dancing on my own at the moment.

Anyway, i'll leave your thread alone now, hopefully some interested guys while join in now.

nectarin
Regular
Regular

Postby nectarin » Tue, 09 Jun 2009 8:00 pm

I'm from Barcelona (Spain). Keep in touch. I'm going to work cos i have night shift.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 09 Jun 2009 11:06 pm

We have another Spanish regular on here as well, nick is Asdracles

morenangpinay
Reporter
Reporter

Postby morenangpinay » Wed, 10 Jun 2009 1:18 am

lol u guys are hilarious...make up your minds lol

nectarin
Regular
Regular

Postby nectarin » Wed, 10 Jun 2009 7:18 am

hehe morena..yes, very hilarious this thread (are u philippina? , i hope u can understand some spanish words...haha)

thanks sunday. hugs :wink:

Finally, im thinking (me and friends) go to normal disco with male and female! haha

morenangpinay
Reporter
Reporter

Postby morenangpinay » Wed, 10 Jun 2009 7:56 am

yes I am Filipina and yah i can undersand some :) vamos acomer! lol

nectarin
Regular
Regular

Postby nectarin » Wed, 10 Jun 2009 8:40 am

lol!! vamos a comer, so good, is spanish! ok, pero donde? m(but where?) hahaha

morenangpinay
Reporter
Reporter

Postby morenangpinay » Wed, 10 Jun 2009 9:47 pm

mwehehehe actually i dont know much. I didn't pay attention in spanish..and i flunked it lol

i know only the basics mi nombre es bambi