Singapore Expats Forum

Ladies in their 30s

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
ebony_bristol

Hiya

Postby ebony_bristol » Thu, 23 Jul 2009 2:09 pm

Hi Georgia, saw your post. Would love to meet ladies around my age. im neither married nor do i have kids. Single female. Moved here from the UK. Would love to meet up sometime with like minded females and have a bit of a laugh. whats your email id?

ebony_bristol

hello

Postby ebony_bristol » Thu, 23 Jul 2009 2:10 pm

hiya Newbug....Would love to meet ladies around my age. im neither married nor do i have kids. Single female. Moved here from the UK. Would love to meet up sometime with like minded females and have a bit of a laugh. whats your email id?

MissGeorgia

Postby MissGeorgia » Thu, 23 Jul 2009 3:03 pm

Hi Ebony! That's great, most of us have only met once (if that) and everyone is in a pretty similar boat! Can you make it to the Blue Jazz Cafe this Saturday around 5pm? Feel free to email me on ms.georgiegirl@gmail.com if you want more details, or just to touch base.

Big Smiles,
Georgia

NiWi

Postby NiWi » Sat, 25 Jul 2009 12:59 am

Hey Georgia,
thanks for organzing and texting me. I'm in Europe and Singphone won't send messages out. I cannot join on Saturday.
See you next time!
Nina

katiepup
Regular
Regular

Yet another newbie..

Postby katiepup » Sun, 26 Jul 2009 10:04 pm

Hi gals, am single 39year-old, born in Singapore, bred in UK - just back recently and finding my feet as well as new friends.. Would love to join you guys on your next soiree :)

MissGeorgia

Postby MissGeorgia » Thu, 06 Aug 2009 11:51 am

Hi All!
I know it's late notice, but I'm arranging another gathering for this weekend:

Date: Saturday August 8th
Time: From 5pm
Venue: "1 Twenty Six"
Address: 902 East Coast Parkway #01-26 Playground @ Bigsplash
What: Drinks and Tappas

Would be lovely to see you all there. Partners, Husbands, Wives and Friends all welcome.

Let me know if you can make it and I'll confirm the numbers for our booking tomorrow.
My email address again is, ms.georgiegirl@gmail.com.

Big Smiles (and anticipation of good bevies and good chat)
Georgia

London chick

another 30 something expat

Postby London chick » Tue, 11 Aug 2009 9:53 pm

Hi there Georgia, Stefanie and co,

Do you have room for one more to join your ladies get togethers? I am a down to earth British expat, in my thirties too, no kids, recently moved over to Singapore with my hubby whose job has transferred over here. We're just settling in at the moment and as much as I love getting back some quality time with my other half after giving up my hectic job back home, a girl also needs female company too! I've followed your thread on here a little and it sounds like just what I'm looking for - are you still meeting up and can I join you, as it would be great to meet some like-minded people.

Naleeni (from London)

NiWi

Postby NiWi » Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:38 am

Hi Georgia,

is there anything planed for the next 10 days? I'm back from my travelling.

Nina

fumei
Regular
Regular

Re: another 30 something expat

Postby fumei » Fri, 21 Aug 2009 12:40 am

London chick wrote:Hi there Georgia, Stefanie and co,

Do you have room for one more to join your ladies get togethers? I am a down to earth British expat, in my thirties too, no kids, recently moved over to Singapore with my hubby whose job has transferred over here. We're just settling in at the moment and as much as I love getting back some quality time with my other half after giving up my hectic job back home, a girl also needs female company too! I've followed your thread on here a little and it sounds like just what I'm looking for - are you still meeting up and can I join you, as it would be great to meet some like-minded people.

Naleeni (from London)

Hi,all!
I'm from Japan n workin in here a few yrs alreay... if there is any plan, please update:-) if i can wanna join n make new friend...!!

charlotte.rao

Postby charlotte.rao » Fri, 21 Aug 2009 5:57 pm

Hey! I'm Charlotte from Bombay. In my 30's, married, no kids. Was into banking back home, but am jobless here. Been craving to shake a leg in this city. Could I join you girls.

SrtaCat

Newbie Night for you all!!

Postby SrtaCat » Sun, 23 Aug 2009 4:08 pm

I'm attending a Newbie Night on Thursday Night 27th August at Harry's Boat Quay - there are free drinks and a chance to meet other newbies. Let me know asap if you want to come and I'll add your names to the RSVP list. Special event for expats who have just arrived into Singapore or have been here for a year or less.
Euro senorita that's a bit of a Brit, un peu Froggie...

Blue Angel

Postby Blue Angel » Sun, 30 Aug 2009 12:12 pm

Hi Georgia & all,

Have joined this site for a while and only just saw this forum/post. I am an aussie and been here 8 months. Do you mind if I join, would like to meet new friends.

Ms Rubble

Hi - any more social outings planned?

Postby Ms Rubble » Tue, 01 Sep 2009 2:02 am

Hi,

I'm 32 next month, and I've been in Singapore for nearly 7 years now (originally from Oz). Due to hectic 6 day work week, and old friends heading back home, I've found myself rather bereft of friends and social activities. Looking forward to meeting up with other expats for trips to art galleries, glass of wine, discussing current affairs/books/life (all of these activities sadly neglected in recent years).

Do let me know when you plan your next gathering, I would be most keen to meet you all.

Cheers,
Kes

steff77
Regular
Regular

Postby steff77 » Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:54 am

Ladies,

it's been a while since we met last time. So we should plan another gathering. How about sometimes next week, e.g. Tuesday 8th of September, for dinner and perhaps a glass of wine?

Regards, Stefanie

fumei
Regular
Regular

Postby fumei » Wed, 02 Sep 2009 10:51 pm

steff77 wrote:Ladies,

it's been a while since we met last time. So we should plan another gathering. How about sometimes next week, e.g. Tuesday 8th of September, for dinner and perhaps a glass of wine?

Regards, Stefanie

Hi, Stefanie
I've never join before...but is it ok to join??