Singapore Expats Forum

there's freaking something wrong with singapore idol voters.

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

which singapore idol do you hate most?

jerry ong
50%
beverly
25%
jessea -
No votes
christopher lee
No votes
olinda
25%
leandra
No votes
taufik
No votes
maia
No votes
daphne
No votes
sylvester
No votes

Total votes: 4

bobdoom
Regular
Regular

there's freaking something wrong with singapore idol voters.

Postby bobdoom » Sun, 10 Oct 2004 10:14 pm

david yeo is out?? omg......

and jerry is in?? man.... man... cheating in singapore idol is badddd... so bad...

MasterChief

Postby MasterChief » Mon, 11 Oct 2004 10:27 am

I was a huge fan of the American Idol.... while watching it... I was telling my wife I hope Singapore doesn't try to pull of something like this... a month later, tragedy struck, Singapore announced that they will be doing a local version... OMG!!!

Firstly, almost anything that Singapore tries to replicate on the media is horrible. Maybe there was talent, however, the overall show was just a poor and shameful imitation of the American Idol. Participants or wannabes tried to imitiate the American Idols... and so did the judges... the only time I got to watch it was when I switched back to the local channels from my regular cable channels.

I think there is talent, however, there has never been a sense of orginality. And that's their biggest shame and downfall.

Remember the ORGINAL version of Extreme Makeover... guess what... another local rip-off is on the way.

SINGAPORE... you need to stand up and come up with some original works! You guys have talent, don't be a follower... be an orginal!

bobdoom
Regular
Regular

Postby bobdoom » Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:08 pm

you can't blame singapore for the idol conest... most country got this idol contest.... why are they having it?... money... they earn lotsa money from the phone calls... you can't deny the fact that its lucrative.... who doesn't wanna earn good money..rite?

kiss_snowhite

Postby kiss_snowhite » Wed, 13 Oct 2004 6:02 pm

Hey guys,

For this coming thursday, who do you think will be voted out? And who do you want to be out? Oh how I wish Jerry will be out in the next voting. I guess he have too many fans out there? :wink:
kisses..muacks!!

forcez5

Postby forcez5 » Wed, 13 Oct 2004 6:07 pm

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeacti ... 61974&sign[partnerID]=1&sign[memberID]=711907974&sign[partner_userID]=711907974

read...funny

kiss_snowhite

Postby kiss_snowhite » Wed, 13 Oct 2004 6:11 pm

Hey forcez5,

That's pretty interesting! I just vote for jessea to be in and of coz, jerry out!!! LOL
kisses..muacks!!

lala2

Who should be out tonite? Singapore idol

Postby lala2 » Thu, 21 Oct 2004 6:29 pm

Who do you think should be out next? I think Chris.

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Thu, 21 Oct 2004 7:07 pm

Last edited by dot dot dot on Sun, 21 May 2006 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

bobdoom
Regular
Regular

Postby bobdoom » Thu, 21 Oct 2004 8:32 pm

neatherlands? haahah