Singapore Expats Forum

make friends.... just for lady

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
suehuang

make friends.... just for lady

Postby suehuang » Thu, 04 Jun 2009 5:05 pm

Hello, everyone .. I am a Chinese girl in Singapore for 2 months , i am 23 years old ..because my boyfriend's work moved to here ..as the same situation with some expats , no friends...so i'd like to make friend here ...

i'd like to chat ,shopping , have a dinner with u...also wlcome to my home to tasted my cook..i am good at chinese food ...haha

Another way , i'd like to improve my English ability ..also, my Mandarin is very nice ,i was gratuated in 2008, and received the bechelor degree in Tourism management from university..i have 2 years experience as a tour guide in home ..so ,if you have a child, i can teach her/him mandarin free....

I have a bright and active disposition ..I like to travel, swim,cook , read and sing...if you are interested in Chinese culture ,beatiful sights , food, customs ,star and so on, we can do the language teacher for each other..and to be good freinds...

I am free now , at the same time i am searching for jobs ..

my msn is :huangrong621@hotmail.com
Last edited by suehuang on Fri, 05 Jun 2009 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just enjoy life...

suehuang

Postby suehuang » Thu, 04 Jun 2009 5:36 pm

:o
Just enjoy life...