Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for a kind-hearted and cheerful companion.

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Mohjo

Looking for a kind-hearted and cheerful companion.

Postby Mohjo » Sun, 31 May 2009 1:54 am

Hello everyone!

I am a 30 year old guy looking for a sincere friend to hang out with. I like watching movies, fine art, trying out all sorts of different desserts(especially ice cream and waffles),nature trekking and camping. I am an animal lover and I currently have 2 cats and a hamster.

I hope to find a friend who shares similar interests. It would be nice to have a friend whom I could talk to over a delicious meal,sharing stories or just chilling out. I also like visiting places of interests especially The Night Safari, my favourite attraction. I also like to visiting other nice places such as the Esplanade, Kranji, Clarke Quay and The Botanic Gardens.

A lot of times I enjoy traveling to my favourite places very much but it would be even better to have a companion/friend with me. Anyone out there who would like to hang out please email me at mohjo@ymail.com.

Hope to hear from you soon! Cheerios!

Mohjo

nickyboi

Postby nickyboi » Sun, 31 May 2009 5:44 pm

hi modjo, welcome! Where are u from?

nickyboi

Postby nickyboi » Sun, 31 May 2009 5:44 pm

hi modjo, welcome! Where are u from?

Mohjo

Hi

Postby Mohjo » Mon, 01 Jun 2009 2:47 am

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I am a Singaporean but has travelled the past 4 years for business. I have lost contact with many of my friends over here. Its been really nice to be back here and looking forward to achieving my goals and ambitions.
:)

Mohjo L

nickyboi

Postby nickyboi » Tue, 09 Jun 2009 10:21 pm

will be nice to know u ;)

raylistic87

Postby raylistic87 » Thu, 18 Jun 2009 1:30 pm

Hi Mohjo, I am 22 year old male from singapore. I love movies, fine arts too. I do computer graphics stuff for hobby. Do contact me. My email: raylistic87@gmail.com

Regards,
Raymond

maderamon

Postby maderamon » Fri, 19 Jun 2009 12:52 am

hello mohjo! nice to hear from you here, drop me a line, @ maderamon@yahoo.com

Mohjo

Postby Mohjo » Sat, 20 Jun 2009 12:42 am

Hi everyone!

Thanks a lot for your replies. Its great! Nice to know that there are people out there with similar interests.

I am thinking of organizing a group outing to some nature park/s here. I wonder if anyone would be up for it. I will post it in a new thread.

Anyway, yesterday I went over to Hortpark at Alexandra Road. Great place to unwind and relax the mind.

I really really hope that this would be a great opportunity to meet some real nice people, perhaps even a soulmate.

Let's enjoy life!

Mohjo