Singapore Expats Forum

Expat partners weekday meet ups

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
UK-HK-SIN

Expat partners weekday meet ups

Postby UK-HK-SIN » Thu, 28 May 2009 11:26 am

Hi I recently arrived from from the UK via 3 years in Hong Kong where I had a great circle of girlfriends who I would have lunch with, go for country park walks and generally explore during the day whilst our other halves were hard at work.... :D

I am late 30's and really looking for people in a similar situation to explore Singapore with during the week-days.

Anyone out there want to get together over coffee ???

soniawh

Re: Expat partners weekday meet ups

Postby soniawh » Sun, 31 May 2009 4:15 pm

Hi there,

Does meeting up with people include newly pregnant ones......

Moved here from the Uk 8 months and planned to work but we got a surprise early on which changed everything. Most of my friends here work so would love to meet up for a coffee. Would save my husband from getting pounced on for conversation the moment he gets in from work.

Sonia

UK-HK-SIN wrote:Hi I recently arrived from from the UK via 3 years in Hong Kong where I had a great circle of girlfriends who I would have lunch with, go for country park walks and generally explore during the day whilst our other halves were hard at work.... :D

I am late 30's and really looking for people in a similar situation to explore Singapore with during the week-days.

Anyone out there want to get together over coffee ???

UK-HK-SIN

Postby UK-HK-SIN » Fri, 05 Jun 2009 11:42 am

Hi there

Would love to meet up. I also had a PM from another UK expat who would like to meet up.

How about coffee next Weds 11.30 ish ???

where are you living ?? Is Orchard Road ok ??