Singapore Expats Forum

Dimple Creation Surgery in Thailand

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
ahappycamper
Regular
Regular
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat, 28 Aug 2010

Postby ahappycamper » Tue, 03 May 2011 5:59 pm

I had dimple surgery done with Dr. prinya from lasersurgeryhatyai. It's been almost 2 months and I still have a dimple even when I don't smile but it doesn't bother me. Pretty simple surgery for me, practically no pain at all and quickly done.

perfectcut22
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu, 16 Jul 2009

Postby perfectcut22 » Wed, 04 May 2011 4:18 am

I had mine done by dr chi and I'm into day 12 post surgery. I hav very obvious dimples even when I don't smile and I had asked aadvark with regards to dimples n he told me that this will fade and I shouldn't worry, I m not disfigured.

I'm so afraid that my dimples will be so obvious forever that even if I don't smile at all it shows. After hearing that it will flattened in time to come I felt slightly better although still very very concern.

We need more experienced dimples candidates to tell us more about post surgery. We would be very appreciative n thankful. Anyone?? Please share,, :)

ahappycamper
Regular
Regular
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat, 28 Aug 2010

Postby ahappycamper » Wed, 04 May 2011 11:07 am

perfectcut22 wrote:I had mine done by dr chi and I'm into day 12 post surgery. I hav very obvious dimples even when I don't smile and I had asked aadvark with regards to dimples n he told me that this will fade and I shouldn't worry, I m not disfigured.

I'm so afraid that my dimples will be so obvious forever that even if I don't smile at all it shows. After hearing that it will flattened in time to come I felt slightly better although still very very concern.

We need more experienced dimples candidates to tell us more about post surgery. We would be very appreciative n thankful. Anyone?? Please share,, :)


12 days out is still early. I had mine done on March 20ish and I still have a dent there even when I don't smile.

perfectcut22
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu, 16 Jul 2009

Postby perfectcut22 » Wed, 04 May 2011 4:57 pm

ahappycamper wrote:
perfectcut22 wrote:I had mine done by dr chi and I'm into day 12 post surgery. I hav very obvious dimples even when I don't smile and I had asked aadvark with regards to dimples n he told me that this will fade and I shouldn't worry, I m not disfigured.

I'm so afraid that my dimples will be so obvious forever that even if I don't smile at all it shows. After hearing that it will flattened in time to come I felt slightly better although still very very concern.

We need more experienced dimples candidates to tell us more about post surgery. We would be very appreciative n thankful. Anyone?? Please share,, :)


12 days out is still early. I had mine done on March 20ish and I still have a dent there even when I don't smile.


Hi... Meaning to say yours haven't flattened out? Is yours getting any better? What about those small dots on your cheeks?

perfectcut22
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu, 16 Jul 2009

Postby perfectcut22 » Wed, 04 May 2011 5:01 pm

How long will the dimples be slightly better? I have the urge to have it remove!!! I'm afraid I'll look like this for the rest my life!!! Anyone???? Aadvark, anymore advice on the post and recovery??? I'm so worried :( sob sob

ahappycamper
Regular
Regular
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat, 28 Aug 2010

Postby ahappycamper » Thu, 05 May 2011 8:29 am

perfectcut22 wrote:
ahappycamper wrote:
perfectcut22 wrote:I had mine done by dr chi and I'm into day 12 post surgery. I hav very obvious dimples even when I don't smile and I had asked aadvark with regards to dimples n he told me that this will fade and I shouldn't worry, I m not disfigured.

I'm so afraid that my dimples will be so obvious forever that even if I don't smile at all it shows. After hearing that it will flattened in time to come I felt slightly better although still very very concern.

We need more experienced dimples candidates to tell us more about post surgery. We would be very appreciative n thankful. Anyone?? Please share,, :)


12 days out is still early. I had mine done on March 20ish and I still have a dent there even when I don't smile.


Hi... Meaning to say yours haven't flattened out? Is yours getting any better? What about those small dots on your cheeks?


Dots are no longer there anymore. It has flattened out a bit.

perfectcut22
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu, 16 Jul 2009

Postby perfectcut22 » Fri, 06 May 2011 3:03 pm

ahappycamper,

May I ask you were you got your dimples done? N which doc?

ahappycamper wrote:
perfectcut22 wrote:
ahappycamper wrote:
perfectcut22 wrote:I had mine done by dr chi and I'm into day 12 post surgery. I hav very obvious dimples even when I don't smile and I had asked aadvark with regards to dimples n he told me that this will fade and I shouldn't worry, I m not disfigured.

I'm so afraid that my dimples will be so obvious forever that even if I don't smile at all it shows. After hearing that it will flattened in time to come I felt slightly better although still very very concern.

We need more experienced dimples candidates to tell us more about post surgery. We would be very appreciative n thankful. Anyone?? Please share,, :)


12 days out is still early. I had mine done on March 20ish and I still have a dent there even when I don't smile.


Hi... Meaning to say yours haven't flattened out? Is yours getting any better? What about those small dots on your cheeks?


Dots are no longer there anymore. It has flattened out a bit.

ticklemepink
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon, 31 May 2010

almost a year post dimples + BA

Postby ticklemepink » Sun, 08 May 2011 11:44 am

almost a year have passed since i did my dimples & had BA.

for the 1st week post dimples creation, i look kinda weird with 'holes' at the side of my cheeks. my boyfriend even joked that maybe I took part in Thaipusam (u know, with the cheek piercings & etc)

2nd week ; less obvious. i had to smile almost everytime. HAHA

3rd week ; dimples only show when i smile.

Now ; looks very natural. even my mom was surprised that i 'suddenly' had dimples (she doesnt know i had the op hehe)
~who says beauty is skin deep? that person ought to be shot~

perfectcut22
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu, 16 Jul 2009

Re: almost a year post dimples + BA

Postby perfectcut22 » Mon, 09 May 2011 2:50 pm

ticklemepink wrote:almost a year have passed since i did my dimples & had BA.

for the 1st week post dimples creation, i look kinda weird with 'holes' at the side of my cheeks. my boyfriend even joked that maybe I took part in Thaipusam (u know, with the cheek piercings & etc)

2nd week ; less obvious. i had to smile almost everytime. HAHA

3rd week ; dimples only show when i smile.

Now ; looks very natural. even my mom was surprised that i 'suddenly' had dimples (she doesnt know i had the op hehe)


Wow... U recovered so fast huh!!! Envy u!!! Which doc u went to? I'm currently into day 18 only. Less than week 3. How come my " dots" on my cheeks still haven't disappear?

ahappycamper
Regular
Regular
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat, 28 Aug 2010

Postby ahappycamper » Tue, 10 May 2011 8:05 am

perfectcut22 wrote:ahappycamper,

May I ask you were you got your dimples done? N which doc?

ahappycamper wrote:
perfectcut22 wrote:
ahappycamper wrote:
perfectcut22 wrote:I had mine done by dr chi and I'm into day 12 post surgery. I hav very obvious dimples even when I don't smile and I had asked aadvark with regards to dimples n he told me that this will fade and I shouldn't worry, I m not disfigured.

I'm so afraid that my dimples will be so obvious forever that even if I don't smile at all it shows. After hearing that it will flattened in time to come I felt slightly better although still very very concern.

We need more experienced dimples candidates to tell us more about post surgery. We would be very appreciative n thankful. Anyone?? Please share,, :)


12 days out is still early. I had mine done on March 20ish and I still have a dent there even when I don't smile.


Hi... Meaning to say yours haven't flattened out? Is yours getting any better? What about those small dots on your cheeks?


Dots are no longer there anymore. It has flattened out a bit.


I went to Dr. prinya in Hatyai.

perfectcut22
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu, 16 Jul 2009

Postby perfectcut22 » Tue, 10 May 2011 7:15 pm

Ticklemepink, which doc u go to n what is bilateral dimples surgery? U mean got different method? Is that why u recovered faster using this method?

perfectcut22
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu, 16 Jul 2009

Postby perfectcut22 » Tue, 10 May 2011 7:18 pm

Ahappycamper, how's your dimples now and which day are u into? Izzit getting better? Do u know how long before the dent fill up? Thanks in advance:)

perfectcut22
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu, 16 Jul 2009

Postby perfectcut22 » Wed, 11 May 2011 7:23 pm

Hi just wondering, anyone feels itchy around the dimples on the cheeks areas around day 20 post surgery? Why am i feeling like this?

ahappycamper
Regular
Regular
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat, 28 Aug 2010

Postby ahappycamper » Thu, 12 May 2011 6:11 am

perfectcut22 wrote:Ahappycamper, how's your dimples now and which day are u into? Izzit getting better? Do u know how long before the dent fill up? Thanks in advance:)


I had it done on March 20th and yes it has gotten better but the dent is still there in some pictures when I don't smile.

kensan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 175
Joined: Sat, 11 Apr 2009

Postby kensan » Sat, 14 May 2011 11:40 am

Done chin with Dr Chi two weeks back, my result is very satisfactory. Now consider doing dimples by him. Should have get a dimple for the chin when I did the implant.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests