Singapore Expats Forum

Hangout buddies Needed!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 05 Jun 2009 8:23 pm

Nah, nothing against them at all. Just wouldn't want my daughter to marry one. :wink: Or my son for that matter.

morenangpinay
Reporter
Reporter

Postby morenangpinay » Sat, 06 Jun 2009 12:17 am

i have two gay friends in the Philippines. theyre lots of fun to hang out with...although I do end up competing with them as we have the same taste in guys lol

jdaniel
Regular
Regular

Postby jdaniel » Sat, 06 Jun 2009 4:57 am

morenangpinay wrote:i have two gay friends in the Philippines. theyre lots of fun to hang out with...although I do end up competing with them as we have the same taste in guys lol

muahha thats funny buts its ok a real str8 guys will always be str8.... so theres no competition.. anything they can get at.. you are better off without :) true?

you dont want.... some pretend str8 guys who.. post ads on the net looking for m2m sex when their wives arent around LOL you see them all over the place....

morenangpinay
Reporter
Reporter

Postby morenangpinay » Sat, 06 Jun 2009 2:56 pm

jdaniel wrote:
morenangpinay wrote:i have two gay friends in the Philippines. theyre lots of fun to hang out with...although I do end up competing with them as we have the same taste in guys lol

muahha thats funny buts its ok a real str8 guys will always be str8.... so theres no competition.. anything they can get at.. you are better off without :) true?

you dont want.... some pretend str8 guys who.. post ads on the net looking for m2m sex when their wives arent around LOL you see them all over the place....

hectually my other gay friend has that kind of bf hahahaha the bf is a singaporen muslim

jdaniel
Regular
Regular

Postby jdaniel » Sat, 06 Jun 2009 3:42 pm

is he married? tsk tsk tsk SCANDALOUS

morenangpinay wrote:
jdaniel wrote:

hectually my other gay friend has that kind of bf hahahaha the bf is a singaporen muslim

morenangpinay
Reporter
Reporter

Postby morenangpinay » Sun, 07 Jun 2009 12:03 am

yah the bf is married..and the wife doesnt know hes gay lol

jdaniel
Regular
Regular

Postby jdaniel » Sun, 07 Jun 2009 12:48 am

morenangpinay wrote:yah the bf is married..and the wife doesnt know hes gay lol

tsk tsk tsk SLAG lol

jdaniel
Regular
Regular

Postby jdaniel » Sat, 04 Sep 2010 4:15 am

Someone prove me wrong: But I dont think sane females exists haha joke..

Still looking for easy going, non scatterbrained females who like to go out have a good time. I dont need your PMS problems. I dont carry a handbag and have a broken wrist so dont expect that sort of fag.

I looking for a female version of a wingman, be financially stable, be able to go out buy your own drinks, split a bottle and get wasted. I am soooo not impressed with female leeches who just wait for guys to buy u drinks uuuugggghh And if I ever get girls who wanna go out, they are like oh drinking like one glass or 2 of whatever.. cmon...

The last time I found a good girl friend she was lesbian so I dont care I just need someone who knows how to show up on time, like to club, and not at the fuddy duddy places with over the hill people, or in a crowded smoky and HOT open air place where you sweat your brains out and drink cheap watered down beer.

Sexually liberated is good too, dont want no prudes.. and absolutely no one whose only passport is red and says Singapore on it.

nakatago

Postby nakatago » Sat, 04 Sep 2010 8:51 am

jdaniel wrote:and absolutely no one whose only passport is red and says Singapore on it.

Now I know a lot of them can be squares, but what?!?!?

jdaniel
Regular
Regular

Postby jdaniel » Sat, 04 Sep 2010 5:54 pm

nakatago wrote:
jdaniel wrote:and absolutely no one whose only passport is red and says Singapore on it.

Now I know a lot of them can be squares, but what?!?!?

I can give you a list of reasons but lets not bother and leave it as a personal preference. :) To keep my sanity.