Singapore Expats Forum

Hangout buddies Needed!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
jdaniel
Regular
Regular

Hangout buddies Needed!

Postby jdaniel » Tue, 26 May 2009 9:07 pm

25 year old guy from Ottawa Canada looking for buddies
Last edited by jdaniel on Tue, 21 Jan 2014 10:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

OSS

Postby OSS » Thu, 28 May 2009 3:14 pm

Interesting....

gay guys makes the best friends for any girl!

jdaniel
Regular
Regular

Postby jdaniel » Thu, 04 Jun 2009 7:53 pm

:) I am so not your typical gay guy LOL Actually all my friends are str8 guys and I think I bother them enough with my .... nudges....see that guy.. isnt he so hot LOL So I need a gay wingman or a fag hag.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 04 Jun 2009 9:57 pm

You sound pretty typical to stereotype to me.....

jdaniel
Regular
Regular

Postby jdaniel » Fri, 05 Jun 2009 12:57 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:You sound pretty typical to stereotype to me.....

Do you have nothing else to do but going around trolling post and making unintuitive comments?

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 05 Jun 2009 1:08 pm

Nope. [-(

St Georgie

What???

Postby St Georgie » Fri, 05 Jun 2009 1:55 pm

Sundaymorningstaple! Why would you even say that?! You are a "moderator" and are here to help expats out supposedly, but you often seem to pass your own personal opinions that dont help us. Was that comment helpful in anyway? You are the only moderator that does this, I think its unkind and unnecessary.
Hannah

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 05 Jun 2009 4:27 pm

I'm only a moderator when I sign off as moderator (normally I use blue faced type fonts as well. All moderators post as regular members here and normally will signify if we are "moderating" as opposed to being regular posts. We could, conceivably, have alter egos and then post but that doesn't seem very nice either so we are allow to be normal. Sorry but them is the breaks here. No, I'm not the only one that does it. It's just I've post more than most so am the most visible.

Anyway, am I not allowed to disagree with a poster? Cause, if you go read the thread you will find that all I did is disagree with his statement. Hell, for that matter, my reply was even politically correct as I did not accuse him of being of a certain type, but indicated it was "stereotypical" so chill. :roll:

sms

jdaniel
Regular
Regular

Postby jdaniel » Fri, 05 Jun 2009 4:59 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:I'm only a moderator when I sign off as moderator (normally I use blue faced type fonts as well. All moderators post as regular members here and normally will signify if we are "moderating" as opposed to being regular posts. We could, conceivably, have alter egos and then post but that doesn't seem very nice either so we are allow to be normal. Sorry but them is the breaks here. No, I'm not the only one that does it. It's just I've post more than most so am the most visible.

Anyway, am I not allowed to disagree with a poster? Cause, if you go read the thread you will find that all I did is disagree with his statement. Hell, for that matter, my reply was even politically correct as I did not accuse him of being of a certain type, but indicated it was "stereotypical" so chill. :roll:

sms

Yes yes fine fine in my opinion you are also a stereotypical C**t and and s** and o** W**ker :) Have a nice day......

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 05 Jun 2009 5:15 pm

Thanks. I will. :wink:

akhild
Regular
Regular

Postby akhild » Fri, 05 Jun 2009 5:41 pm

jdaniel wrote:
Yes yes fine fine in my opinion you are also a stereotypical C**t and and s** and o** W**ker :) Have a nice day......

this is in bad taste.
resorting to such language (without provocation) is kinda uncalled for, and does not present a good image to whoever u r trying to befriend via this thread.

on another note, google or wiki it and you would find other forums that probably more targeted to the audience you seek.

jdaniel
Regular
Regular

Postby jdaniel » Fri, 05 Jun 2009 5:53 pm

what language? I just see letters and *** LOL and btw I think I was provoked, I will leave people to judge for themselves, I think most can read. Most people just do not have the gonads to stand up to the bully that's all. For me I say anytime, anywhere online or in person :)

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 05 Jun 2009 5:54 pm

akhild, nevermind. I just consider the source. :roll:

handbelljoe0112

Postby handbelljoe0112 » Fri, 05 Jun 2009 6:03 pm

do i sense prejudice against gays here? or is sms just a closet homophobe?

akhild
Regular
Regular

Postby akhild » Fri, 05 Jun 2009 6:06 pm

handbelljoe0112 wrote:do i sense prejudice against gays here? or is sms just a closet homophobe?

its awesome how quickly stuff can degenerate into personal attacks here.
guys relax. its friday right?

from where i see it, it's sms' prejudice against irrationality and childishness. anyway, lets look for the next interesting thread. peace out man..