Singapore Expats Forum

Can I get to be friends with an Expat lady/female.

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
hotxpatguy

Can I get to be friends with an Expat lady/female.

Postby hotxpatguy » Mon, 25 May 2009 12:42 pm

I'm looking to be friends with an expat female/lady (Caucasians, Europeans, Aussies, Kiwis, French, Italian). I'm a funloving
married guy in my 30's living/working in SG for ~5 years now. I was looking for someone to connect with and spend time over lunch, drink, dinner, movie, etc.

Moderator: Problems with reading comprehension? Git your horny, philandering ass off to the Dating section!

http://dating.singaporeexpats.com/

ducatiguy

Postby ducatiguy » Sat, 30 May 2009 7:30 pm

To the moderator - wow - I didn't realize this was the kind of person that the dating website was created for - good to know. Will stay clear of that.
thanks!

jpatokal

Postby jpatokal » Mon, 01 Jun 2009 11:28 am

ducatiguy wrote:To the moderator - wow - I didn't realize this was the kind of person that the dating website was created for - good to know. Will stay clear of that.

When dating anywhere, Internet or real life, you places your bets and you takes your chances... the only point here is that dating ads do not belong in the main forums.
Vaguely heretical thoughts on travel technology at Gyrovague