Singapore Expats Forum

Making friends?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
PinkMiracle

Postby PinkMiracle » Mon, 15 Jun 2009 12:39 pm

i'd love to meet new gal pals as well! (21/f) just send me a PM :)

ShavitC

hi

Postby ShavitC » Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:04 pm

hi I am a 22/yr old Canadian, just got relocated to Singapore. I would be happy to meet some new people and make some new friends.
let me know if you want to meet up sometime.
look forward to hearing from you.

maderamon

Postby maderamon » Fri, 19 Jun 2009 12:46 am

hello everyone!! hi londongirl! this is Mon, interested to meet new friends, I've been in singapore for quite a while now.
drop me a line facebook: maderamon@yahoo.com

CHEERS TO ALL!!

;D

Belgske

Postby Belgske » Fri, 19 Jun 2009 4:10 pm

Hi all,

Just moved here this week, from Sydney. I'm 28/m, and originally from Belgium. Spent quite a few years in the UK before Australia. Keen to meet up for a drink or two with anyone who's interesting in meeting new people.

My e-mail/msn is pieter111@hotmail.com

Cheers! :)

flower4u

Postby flower4u » Fri, 19 Jun 2009 5:21 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm 22 female interested to know more gal friends:)
Last edited by flower4u on Wed, 16 Jan 2013 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lawfmt

Re: Making friends?

Postby lawfmt » Sat, 27 Jun 2009 11:48 am

londongirl9 wrote:Hi, I've just moved to Singapore from London 3 weeks ago. Im 20 yrs old and left my job in the Uk to move here. Have been out a couple of times but i find it hard here to meet people, maybe its just the places im goin to?? can anyone sugguest anywhere to meet new people? or if anyone else is new here and fancies meeting them then send me a msg x

Hi London girl9,
Anyone who lives in another country will have diffciulty in finding interesting places and friends depending on your choice of life. If you are in the Town area, you will find Singaporeans of night-clubbing, shopping, wine drinkers, etc. But you prefer the real culture type, I stronly urge you to stay in the Heartlands of Singapore. You can join in the Community Club activities of several constituencies depending which heartlands you stay in Singapore. These places are more realistic people of different culture, race and religion. BUT be careful of people of bad motives in which you must carefully observe and consider. Lawrence lawfmt@gmail.com

pristine

Postby pristine » Sun, 28 Jun 2009 12:32 am

hi there!

I'm 21 female, local girl here.

feel free to email me at i-ntricate@hotmail.com ((:

PurpleBottle

Postby PurpleBottle » Mon, 06 Jul 2009 3:27 pm

Finally somebody decently close my age. I would be glad to meet you, I've always found the UK fascinating, got a few friends up in Leeds and Leicester myself.

Be sure to contact me if interested. I'm female too, so I won't rape you in a deserted public washroom. (Just joking).

Please use PM function - moderator

billylui

Hey Everyone...

Postby billylui » Mon, 13 Jul 2009 9:44 am

Good Day Everyone...

This is Bill, local chinese guy, & would love to meet new friends here... {removed advertising - moderator}.. love sports & chill out with fun people...

msn me at hoseguy31@hotmail.com

wishing U happiness & all greatness U can find in life...

Cheers,

saj123

Postby saj123 » Mon, 13 Jul 2009 11:14 am

Looking to meet up with some people in SG...just got here from London 2 days ago!

Send me a message if you up for a meet..or can help with getting to know SG!!

saj123

Postby saj123 » Mon, 13 Jul 2009 7:24 pm

Londongirl9, don't seem to be able to send a message to you. Drop me and email to adventure_ke@hotmail.com and ill get the info off you!

poopard

Postby poopard » Tue, 14 Jul 2009 12:01 am

Hey all, I am Joanne 22/F. Interested in making friends and showing people around singapore. Do drop me a message at poopard@hotmail.com

rexemperor

Postby rexemperor » Tue, 14 Jul 2009 4:57 pm

londongirl9 wrote:Hi, I've just moved to Singapore from London 3 weeks ago. Im 20 yrs old and left my job in the Uk to move here. Have been out a couple of times but i find it hard here to meet people, maybe its just the places im goin to?? can anyone sugguest anywhere to meet new people? or if anyone else is new here and fancies meeting them then send me a msg x

Hihi... i'm a local. Staying at Holland Village. Maybe we all can meet up for some chill out sessions together. :D

xlbryanxl

Postby xlbryanxl » Fri, 17 Jul 2009 12:03 pm

drop me an email: xlb.deleon@gmail.com be happy to tour you around

Bryan

Flygirl

Postby Flygirl » Fri, 17 Jul 2009 8:51 pm

hey londongirl, u been in singapore since may so its been approx 3 months now, i've recently just moved over from australia for work, same age as ya, i'm feeling the same feeling as what you felt when u first got here, has things became better for you??