Singapore Expats Forum

making friends!!!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
moosehead

Postby moosehead » Sun, 31 May 2009 12:03 am

Hey all..I am a newbie here too..would love to join in for any meetings or gatherings..be seeing you all :) ..oh by the way, is there any age range? :P ..I just hope I ain't too young :)
I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see - Jimi Hendrix

ms_happy

Drinks on Thursday (June 4th)????

Postby ms_happy » Sun, 31 May 2009 5:14 pm

Hi everyone

I am 29 years old and looking to meet new people. Moved from Germany to Singapore in February and will work here for the next 3 years. I assume I am not the only newbie in town ... how about catching an after work drink Thursday evening? Somenone willing to join :D ?

Looking forward to meeting you new people. I guess the easiest way is to communicate via email ... therefore here is my email: ms_happy1979@yahoo.com.sg

by the way .. as I do not know that much yet about good places to go out ... please make suggestions .. .currently I have only been to boat qay or clark qay ..

Cheers
Monika

JJ82

Postby JJ82 » Sun, 31 May 2009 7:49 pm

Please send me a message or mail if anything is going on.

greetz JJ

email: janny82@hotmail.de

Raymundinho

Postby Raymundinho » Mon, 01 Jun 2009 2:30 am

hi im from philippines also working and living here in singapore. im enjoying night life, go beaches, adventure, foof, drinks, coffee, lots of fun, talk a lot, know (only few) different languages (spanish, portuguese, deutche, dansk)....and the best of me is I like meeting new people.
count me in.
we can have coffee for a chat, just contact me.

r_malig@yahoo.com.sg

what about we meet up and go to sentosa this coming weekend...june 6?