Looking to meet new friends this Saturday

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
LuxEterna

Looking to meet new friends this Saturday

Post by LuxEterna » Thu, 21 May 2009 1:06 pm

I am organising a get-together this Saturday Afternoon to make more friends.

It will be at UE Square, Denise the Wine Shop.
date is 23 May 2.30pm

To make the event fun, there will be Cheese Tasting. I have also invited a cheese expert to show us a thing or two about the art of cheese appreciation. There's wine too.

Hey, who wants to join in the fun ???

My name is Sharen. Phone number removed by moderator as this will just result in prank/perv phone calls - this is to protect the poster only. PM or post here those who want to attend.

Kindly prepare $20+ to cover the cost.

woofmy

Post by woofmy » Thu, 21 May 2009 3:05 pm

huh... r u desperate or just spamming, there is already one posting in the section and if you spend some time to read, another guy has posted the same event.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 10

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 22 May 2009 10:48 am

woofmy wrote:huh... r u desperate or just spamming, there is already one posting in the section and if you spend some time to read, another guy has posted the same event.

woofmy, have you bothered to read your own thread? Three and four posts in a row without a reply between them? You sound pretty desperate as well. That or you are just trying to make you post count higher......

If you don't like their posts just send one of the Mods a PM to let us know and we will either delete the posts or dismiss the request. Depending......

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers