Singapore Expats Forum

Language Exchange: French--Chinese

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Rachel Zhou

Language Exchange: French--Chinese

Postby Rachel Zhou » Thu, 07 May 2009 10:46 pm

Hey..I am Rachel, a Chinese woring in Singapore, speaking good English and basic French..I am very keen to learn French. If you speak French, also be willing to learn Chinese..Please drop me a line. Thank you for your attention.

:)

nduffau

exchange french chinese

Postby nduffau » Fri, 08 May 2009 3:26 pm

hi Rachel, good to see your post! i am french and looking to learn chinese. i guess it would be nicer to learn talking instead of listening a cd :-)

you can drop me a mail at nicolas 'dot' duffau 'at' gmail.com
a bientot
nicolas

terrymc

Postby terrymc » Sat, 09 May 2009 9:49 am

Salut Rachel,

You can check this post as well
http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ftopic58597.html

A bientôt.

Emilie

Re: Language Exchange: French--Chinese

Postby Emilie » Mon, 11 May 2009 11:36 pm

Rachel Zhou wrote:Hey..I am Rachel, a Chinese woring in Singapore, speaking good English and basic French..I am very keen to learn French. If you speak French, also be willing to learn Chinese..Please drop me a line. Thank you for your attention.

Hi Rachel,
My name's Emilie. I'm a french female and I would like to improve, not my Chinese (I don't speak Chinese at all) but my english. Can we meet us? I give you my email : emilie_poncelet@yahoo.fr
Hope to heard about you soon!
Emilie

AGIS

French-English Exchange - Wednesday 20 March

Postby AGIS » Thu, 14 May 2009 8:59 pm

After a break of a few months, I wanted to try to organize a French-English Exchange again. Idea is an informal exchange of French (for those wanting to improve their French) and English (for the francophone wanting to improve their English or share their French). I suggest meeting this coming Wednesday the 20th from 7-9PM. Location TBD, but certainly somewhere in the CBD. If you are interested and can make this date, send me an e-mail at agis464@gmail.com and I'll keep you posted on the details. If you are interested but can't make this date, still let me know and I can inform you of future gatherings. This is not meant to be formal French/English classes, just a fun way to meet people and work a bit on language skills. A bientot!

Patrick

PS We can throw in Chinese in exchange as well if anyone wants ...

AGIS

French Exchange date change

Postby AGIS » Mon, 18 May 2009 9:29 am

Sorry, but something has come up and need to move to Thursday 21st. Everything else stays the same though. -Patrick

sundaymorningstaple

Re: Language Exchange: French--Chinese

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 18 May 2009 11:20 am

Rachel Zhou wrote:Hey..I am Rachel, a Chinese woring in Singapore,

Are you sure this is what you mean? :o

Or did you mean working in Singapore? Of course both are working I suppose.....

Hope it was just a typo! :P

Rachel Zhou

Postby Rachel Zhou » Tue, 19 May 2009 1:28 am

oh..of course I am working here not woring..lol

AGIS

French-English Exchange - Wednesday 3 June

Postby AGIS » Wed, 27 May 2009 1:59 pm

After some success last week, wanted to propose another French-English Exchange date for Wednesday, 3 June from 7-9 PM. Location is the Starbucks at the top of the escalator leading from City Hall MRT to Raffles. As said in previous posts, this is meant just to be an informal and fun exchange for people who want to practice their French or francophone wanting to improve their English. If you are interested, please send me an e-mail at agis464@gmail.com