Singapore Expats Forum

Audi Fashion Festival

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

chicsy

Audi Fashion Festival

Postby chicsy » Wed, 06 May 2009 12:16 am

Calling all fashionistas - the Audi Fashion Festival is happening on the 6 May and it's going to be the place to be seen.

The show features world-famous designers such as Christian Lacroix, Vivienne Westwood, Marc Jacobs and upcoming stars such as Gareth Pugh.

If you want to get tickets and find out more go to http://www.audifashionfestival.com

[/u]

cranberry101

Yea. Im attending it!

Postby cranberry101 » Wed, 06 May 2009 12:19 am

I also heard that the festival will be the place to catch a preview of the new Audi A3 Cabriolet with its stylish lines and fashionable fabric roof.

dovegirl

Postby dovegirl » Wed, 06 May 2009 12:42 am

Talking about the A3 Cabriolet, I hear there's going to be a photography contest at the tent where up-and-coming photographers will take fashion shots of passers-by with the Audi A3 Cabriolet. And you can vote for your favourite shot and walk away with exciting prizes!

There's a facebook group on the Audi Fashion Festival with all the details. Just searched for Audi Fashion Festival in facebook and join the group. It is an open invite and I just joined.