Singapore Expats Forum

Trophies

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

cbavasi
Reporter
Reporter

Trophies

Postby cbavasi » Mon, 04 May 2009 8:48 pm

I'm looking to buy some small trophies for a birthday party. I went to Queensway and found some trophy/engraving shops... but they were out of stock in the small metal cup type. I'm wondering if anyone is in the know of where to pick up some inexpensive ones? I was thinking China Town or Mustafa... but would love to save a trip if someone knows where else I could look. (PS - I did call one or two places out in the industrial estates I found on Google - but looking more for party favors than corporate gift.)

road.not.taken
Editor
Editor

Postby road.not.taken » Mon, 04 May 2009 9:01 pm

Call SACAC and ask who they use? They pass out trophies like candy.

My two vendors are kaput I think :?

cbavasi
Reporter
Reporter

Postby cbavasi » Tue, 05 May 2009 5:47 pm

R.N.T - thanks for your post. I found a place this morning www.alvinsports.com and the price per unit was about 1/2 that of Queensway and the woman really helped me out... hopefully they'll turn out ok :-|

AngMoKio
Regular
Regular

Postby AngMoKio » Tue, 05 May 2009 5:47 pm

I live right next to (almost on top of) a trophy shop. They are fairly sizable and manufacture some.

Lorong Somme off Petain Rd in Farrer Park just east of Little India.

cbavasi
Reporter
Reporter

Postby cbavasi » Tue, 05 May 2009 5:51 pm

AngMoKio wrote:I live right next to (almost on top of) a trophy shop. They are fairly sizable and manufacture some.

Lorong Somme off Petain Rd in Farrer Park just east of Little India.

Spooky! I think that is the place that I contacted... they are on Somme Road too. Thanks!

Return to “General Discussions”