Singapore Expats Forum

London > Singapore Need Orientation, Help!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
JamesW101

London > Singapore Need Orientation, Help!

Postby JamesW101 » Fri, 01 May 2009 9:51 am

Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the best place for this kind of ad, but I will try and see, please let me know.

I am a good looking white English guy from London. I am 31, I work out, I'm "successful", happy, relaxed and like to have fun. I will be in

Singapore, staying in the Raffles hotel, between 5th and 18th May visiting with friends who will be conducting business leaving me alone for alot of

the time.

I am looking to meet up with any local and ex-pat females and hang out, have a good time and learn about Singapore places and people.

Although not specifically looking for a romantic liaison, I would like to go on "date" type activities. i.e. Restaurants, sightseeing, bowling,

cinema, nightclubs, bars etc.

I would like to meet girls of any age and race. Physical appearance is not of prime importance. I would like to meet intelligent girls with

interesting ideas and outlooks on life. Recent graduates/students, people with alternative lifestyles are welcome.

I won't have any pre-conceived ideas about the path our meeting should take, and I will treat you with respect. I am not concerned if a date doesn't turn romantic, and am equally happy with a platonic friendly time.

I've never been to Singapore, so would you like to show me some of your city for a few days?

If you're interested email me and we can swap pictures / talk further. Hope to hear from you soon...:) Let's have some fun

JamesW101

Postby JamesW101 » Fri, 01 May 2009 9:53 am

Same message - this time formatted easier to read.

Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the best place for this kind of ad, but I will try and see, please let me know.

I am a good looking white English guy from London. I am 31, I work out, I'm "successful", happy, relaxed and like to have fun. I will be in Singapore,

staying in the Raffles hotel, between 5th and 18th May visiting with friends who will be conducting business leaving me alone for alot of the time.

I am looking to meet up with any local and ex-pat females and hang out, have a good time and learn about Singapore places and people.

Although not specifically looking for a romantic liaison, I would like to go on "date" type activities. i.e. Restaurants, sightseeing, bowling, cinema,

nightclubs, bars etc.

I would like to meet girls of any age and race. Physical appearance is not of prime importance. I would like to meet intelligent girls with interesting

ideas and outlooks on life. Recent graduates/students, people with alternative lifestyles are welcome.

I won't have any pre-conceived ideas about the path our meeting should take, and I will treat you with respect.

I've never been to Singapore, so would you like to show me some of your city for a few days?

If you're interested email me and we can swap pictures / talk further. Hope to hear from you soon...:) Let's have some fun

James - Tenjax@hotmail.co.uk

jamesw101