Singapore Expats Forum

Hello all! Guitar/Jamming, Tennis/Ping Pong, Food/Drinks?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

Hello all! Guitar/Jamming, Tennis/Ping Pong, Food/Drinks?

Postby beantacos » Thu, 30 Apr 2009 11:41 am

Hello all!

Just moved to Singapore from Boston,US for work on a temporary basis and would love to meet some new people. Below are a few of my time killers, so if youre interesed I would be glad to meet up!

I would love to meet up and jam out. I have been playing guitar off and on for about 5 yrs now. Mostly blues and rock. Anyone wanna jam and have an extra guitar? I will supply 2 beers/hour of use. Few artists I like: Hendrix, Jack Johnson, John Mayer, BB King, Son House, MMW.

Ping Pong/Tennis
Starting during my college years playing ping pong, and just last year moved up to tennis. I can keep a decent volley for both sports.

I love to try new foods and resteraunts, so let me know if you want to meet up for a meal sometime.

BTW, 26M, but age/sex doest make a big difference to me as long as were having fun.

email me: beantacos at yahoo

Postby xiaodanxd » Thu, 30 Apr 2009 11:48 pm

Hi Dave. I'm Dan from Singapore, aged 20 male. Would love to meet you and have some drinks or ping pong. Also some cultural exchange will be good. If your keen, email me @ and we can arrange for a meetup.