Singapore Expats

Wedding Planner Wanted

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
EucharisB

Wedding Planner Wanted

Post by EucharisB » Wed, 29 Apr 2009 11:38 pm

Hi, I am looking for wedding planner. Can anyone recommend a good one? Thank You!

NeSSa81

Post by NeSSa81 » Thu, 30 Apr 2009 10:12 am

Just a few questions needed to ask : -

The wedding is in Singapore?
Whats your budget for the wedding?
And what help you needed?

I am not a professional planner but i do plan birthdays celebration and my customer said i m good at it LOL...

I wont mind trying to help you planned.

drop me an email at [email protected]

QRM
Manager
Manager

Post by QRM » Thu, 30 Apr 2009 11:14 am

Ness,

Unless you been organising bdays for the likes of Oprah etc. Do you really think organizing a birthday that occurs every year and a once in a life time (hopefully) wedding are the same? :shock:

NeSSa81

Post by NeSSa81 » Thu, 30 Apr 2009 1:15 pm

i am getting married myself..so i know is a headache to plan..and i m planning on my own..without my hubby help..isn't that just as bad...if she wants a helping hand i m willing to lend one...since i going through it now...

ballet_night

Post by ballet_night » Thu, 30 Apr 2009 3:59 pm

I would be happy to help too! it's going to be a lovely event!

QRM
Manager
Manager

Post by QRM » Thu, 30 Apr 2009 4:19 pm

Well in that case I can be a wedding planner too. I had my own wedding and have attended at least 8 weddings around the world.

Assuming the OP is not a spammer, They are asking for a recommendation of a professional wedding planner, with deep connections to all the necessary subcontractors, a good track record, and should it all goes pear shape full indemnity insurance, they can be accountable for any hiccups and be in a position to offer compensation if necessary.

Zeenit
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Zeenit » Thu, 30 Apr 2009 5:02 pm

NeSSa81 wrote:i am getting married myself..so i know is a headache to plan..and i m planning on my own..without my hubby help..isn't that just as bad...if she wants a helping hand i m willing to lend one...since i going through it now...
I would of thought if you were doing your own wedding properly that's a headache in its own.
If I was the OP I would decline the offer........
Zeenit

QRM
Manager
Manager

Post by QRM » Thu, 30 Apr 2009 5:19 pm

NeSSa81 wrote:i am getting married myself..so i know is a headache to plan..and i m planning on my own..without my hubby help.
If hubby is not willing to help, might be a good time to have a long hard think about if he is the right hubby?

rurtutumli

Re:

Post by rurtutumli » Mon, 15 Jan 2018 5:49 pm

NeSSa81 wrote:Just a few questions needed to ask : -

The wedding is in Singapore?
Whats your budget for the wedding?
And what help you needed?

I am a professional wedding planner and i do plan birthdays celebration and my customer said i m good at it LOL...

I wont mind trying to help you planned.

drop me an email at [email protected]
Hello NeSSa81,

are you still providing wedding services if yes so please check you mail i have sent mail to know about your wedding or birthday prices?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Wedding Planner Wanted

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 15 Jan 2018 6:18 pm

Let's see now....... She posted that in April 2009 almost 9 years ago and she was getting married at that time. She hasn't made a post since 2011. You reckon she is still reading this forum?
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers