Moving to Singapore-Tanglin Questions

Discuss about where to live, renting a property, tenancy issues, property trend and property investment in Singapore.
TIMY

Moving to Singapore-Tanglin Questions

Post by TIMY » Sun, 26 Apr 2009 12:40 pm

Hi All

Just wondering if someone could let me know the answers to the following questions as I am all over the place at them moment!

1) What is the closest MRT station to Tanglin?
2) Are there any dog friendly condos on the MRT line up to 30 minutes travelling time to Tanglin?
3) Is it true or an exaggeration that teachers at Tanglin work a twelve hour day? (Maybe some teacher input if anyone is willing.)

All replies appreciated very much.

Singapore Property Search

emma123

Re: Moving to Singapore-Tanglin Questions

Post by emma123 » Mon, 27 Apr 2009 12:46 pm

TIMY wrote:Hi All

Just wondering if someone could let me know the answers to the following questions as I am all over the place at them moment!

1) What is the closest MRT station to Tanglin?
2) Are there any dog friendly condos on the MRT line up to 30 minutes travelling time to Tanglin?
3) Is it true or an exaggeration that teachers at Tanglin work a twelve hour day? (Maybe some teacher input if anyone is willing.)

All replies appreciated very much.
h
Hi

We live in Tangalin area (Nassim Hill) the closest MRT is Orchard it is a 10min easy walk but there are also buses that are just along Orchard Rd a 2mins walk.

All condo's are different we have a dog and it's no problem it just depends on the owner. We mentioned we had a dog so just tell your agent this. And make sure on your contract that it is doesn't say NO DOGS.

As for teaching hours I'm not one but a few friends are and 12h days are not true.

Allibert
Chatter
Chatter

well

Post by Allibert » Mon, 27 Apr 2009 1:02 pm

Depending where on tanglin road you are the nearest MRT may be redhill

gillypadi

Post by gillypadi » Mon, 27 Apr 2009 1:22 pm

i think the OP was refering to Tanglin Trust School instead of Tanglin the road/area.

Tanglin Trust is situated at 95 Portsdown Road and the closest MRT Stations are Buona Vista and Commonwealth.

URL CENSORED DUE TO COPYRIGHT ISSUES

TIMY

Thanks!

Post by TIMY » Mon, 27 Apr 2009 8:57 pm

so much for your replies, I appreciate your help. I was referring to the school and should have been more specific. Cheers all.

gillypadi

Post by gillypadi » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 12:34 pm

seriously? an online directory in Singapore has copyright issue? I didn't know that... whoops!

jpatokal

Post by jpatokal » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 4:12 pm

gillypadi wrote:seriously? an online directory in Singapore has copyright issue? I didn't know that... whoops!
No, it's just because of this. Links pretty much anywhere else are OK.
Vaguely heretical thoughts on travel technology at Gyrovague