Singapore Expats Forum

Personalized Employment Pass

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

shakanr

Personalized Employment Pass

Postby shakanr » Sat, 25 Apr 2009 8:30 am

Hello,
I am a mid-level professional looking to apply for the PEP. I am currently located in New York and my dilemma is that this application needs to be submitted at a SingPost location. With no local help to submit this on my behalf, are there any immigration consulting services that could do this for me? Any other recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: Personalized Employment Pass

Postby ksl » Sat, 25 Apr 2009 11:00 am

shakanr wrote:Hello,
I am a mid-level professional looking to apply for the PEP. I am currently located in New York and my dilemma is that this application needs to be submitted at a SingPost location. With no local help to submit this on my behalf, are there any immigration consulting services that could do this for me? Any other recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

You can send it direct to singpost, i believe others have done that, just send the cash, and register it, to ensure you get a signature at the other end.

shakanr

Postby shakanr » Sun, 26 Apr 2009 12:19 am

Thanks ksl. Will look into sending it to SingPost.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Sun, 26 Apr 2009 12:38 am

If you have any doubts, you can contact me and use my address for the return letter. Although you need 5 posts to be able to communicate with the PM function