Singapore Expats Forum

someone tried thebodyfirm?

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

OogieBoogie
Regular
Regular
Posts: 130
Joined: Fri, 17 Apr 2009
Location: Singapore East Coast

someone tried thebodyfirm?

Postby OogieBoogie » Mon, 20 Apr 2009 10:37 am

Hello

i saw an add for www.thebodyfirm.com.sg in an expat magazine. It sounds appealing and fast, but i'd like to have some feedback before going there.
Does it really work or is it like 10% of the people really get results, and the other 90% just lose money instead of inches?

User avatar
BodyBlitz
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 258
Joined: Tue, 06 Jan 2009
Contact:

Postby BodyBlitz » Mon, 20 Apr 2009 1:38 pm

Marketing hype.

Its pseudo sciences at best which does not even support much of its claims.
The big claim of Science without clinical trials but no references of peer reviewed journals on the efficacy of it.

Obviously they'll get you on a low caloric diet too which in itself will help you lose inches.

Gain muscles? lol - if it was so great - bodybuilders would have used it long time ago to compete on stage.

You can't defy the principles of physiology by sitting on your ass and getting zapped and still over eat.
http://bodyblitz.sg - A new era of fitness.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests