Singapore Expats Forum

Hello!....Keen to meet other expats & make new friends!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
blue_thunder
Chatter
Chatter

Postby blue_thunder » Wed, 27 May 2009 5:00 pm

Yeah, I remember that despo singaporebanker...
But I dont think they are same...cos he had used better english than the OP.

Cheers.
~ I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me

Peace99

Here we go

Postby Peace99 » Wed, 27 May 2009 5:35 pm

Ok, now I am american and I am upset so I am gonna take this post apart...lets sit down with a cool head and see the underlying meaning of this nasty post

sureshciti wrote:Hello!

I'm a banker woking here in SG, I'm an Asian (IN) , single and in my late twenties ,I'm now looking for new friends. Preferab wetern / Indian not nessary that you have to western its just my preference.

Why are you looking for new friends ? Did the old ones discard you ?

sureshciti wrote: People who know me would say I'm respectful, considerate, responsible, self-reliant, old-fashioned, realistic, straightforward, motivated, thoughtful, logical, and conservative.

Are you respectful really ? and considerate, thoughtful !!! - it appears you are showing disrespect to other communities in your email. I would say you are:
Disrespectful, inconsiderate, non-fashionable, unrealistic, non-straightforward, unmotivated, unthoughful, illogical and non-conservative

sureshciti wrote: I've always had a solid instinct, and a good understanding of psychology, human behavior, and how the mind works. I didn't study this subject in school, I guess God gave me this knowledge.

Man, I tell you - let the readers tell you - you are exactly opposite of this statement. It doesnt matter if you even study the subject, you will never be enlightened in this subject.

sureshciti wrote:I don't have many friends because I'm an independent thinker, don't feel I have to do things to fit in, and I'm not brain-dead like most young Americans my age who only care about partying, drinking, drugs, clubbing, and having a different partner every night. I'm serious about life and prefer to have fun in other ways too...

Forget about MANY ! I'm sure you dont have ANY friends because of your stupid thought process. It is so rude to victimize and generalize Americans as you have done above. America wouldnt be a super power if they were brain dead man !

sureshciti wrote:Right now I'm working for world/s leading bank , while saving to get my own business started. I should have my own business going within 6 months. I'll tell you more about it later, if you're interested.

Dont start your own business man - if you cant find friends then you cant find customers either ! you are better off ruining somebody else's business and yes dont tell me more - I am not interested anyway !

sureshciti wrote:Hobbies and Interests

I like watching movies, playing and watching sports such as baseball/softball, football, volleyball, billiards, bowling, and others; reading, news, politics, talk radio, outdoors, hiking, biking, music, staying home, and traveling.

How do you play sports when you have no friends -all above are group activities ;-)

sureshciti wrote:Favorite Books:

I enjoy non-fiction books about history and war, military strategy, politics, archeology, religion, general knowledge, and other intellectually stimulating subjects

Stimulating whose intellect ??? You seem to have none

sureshciti wrote:Favorite TV Shows:

24, Survivorman, Mantracker, CSI: Miami, FBI Files, Forensic Files, America's Most Wanted, Man vs Wild, Globe Trekker, McGyver, Unsolved Mysteries, Discovery Channel, History Channel, Military Channel, National Geographic Channel, Fox News.

Why are you watching all American shows ? Do you want to be brain-dead too ?

sureshciti wrote:Who I'm Looking For

I would like to find a men/ women 25 - 50 years old with similar interests and a brain, not like the dumb,I'm not very picky. Looks are not important to me. Once I find the right personl, she will be the one I love and also my best friend for life. If interested, send me an email through and tell me about yourself, character, personality, and hobbies and interests. You can send me your e-mail 's to " sureshpersonal@aol.com" and you can sms me in +6582294953 if I'm in international roaming you can sms me thats the easier way to reach me , faster !!! cheers.

I bet you get ZERO applications for this post - I dont think the girls reading this are as dumb as you think they are to fall for this - grow up man !!

AcousticMind

Postby AcousticMind » Fri, 29 May 2009 3:46 pm

@sureshciti:

Dude! you have written a whole bible about yourself here..
First of all, ppl really dont have patience to read essays about you
and who the f*** will meet you after reading that crap?

moosehead

Re: looking for a good time

Postby moosehead » Sat, 30 May 2009 5:07 am

sureshciti wrote:Hi all I'm new too pls add me in you will enjoy with unrestricted fun

LMFAO!! :lol: :lol:
I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see - Jimi Hendrix

relxdondoit

hahahahah

Postby relxdondoit » Tue, 07 Jul 2009 11:37 pm

hahahahahhaahhahaahahhaah

claudia81

hello

Postby claudia81 » Wed, 08 Jul 2009 4:16 pm

Hi my name is claudia ,from taiwan but stay in singapore almost 10 years.Would like to know more friends in singapore,MSN sgscript@hotmail.com .cheers

joanne.lee

Postby joanne.lee » Thu, 09 Jul 2009 10:53 am

sounds good!!
hi there. i am Joanne :)

pnxjamie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby pnxjamie » Thu, 09 Jul 2009 11:45 pm

Hello~ I'm 29F, local. I'm up for meeting new people as well :)

Bengy

what's up this weekend?

Postby Bengy » Thu, 27 Aug 2009 1:18 am

hey guys and gals, I am new here. just moved to SG last Sat. Pls add me at msn - ben_lohweetatt@hotmail.com

Let me know what activities this Sat.

Bengy

sparty419

Postby sparty419 » Thu, 27 Aug 2009 9:51 am

Same here..new here..keen on meeting ppl here...if you guys got anything goin on..pls. feel free to mail me at sparty419@gmail.com..cheers..

romulus_82

Postby romulus_82 » Thu, 27 Aug 2009 10:08 am

sparty419 wrote:Same here..new here..keen on meeting ppl here...if you guys got anything goin on..pls. feel free to mail me at sparty419@gmail.com..cheers..

Likewise, please let me know of any activity/get together at varunume@gmail.com

Cheers

sassy5
Regular
Regular

Postby sassy5 » Thu, 27 Aug 2009 2:06 pm

im keen to meet up for some new friendship. ;) pls pm me for any updates on meet ups. :)