Singapore Expats Forum

Hello!....Keen to meet other expats & make new friends!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Blush75

Hello!....Keen to meet other expats & make new friends!

Postby Blush75 » Sat, 18 Apr 2009 10:57 pm

Hello!

I'm a professional woking here in SG for close to a year. I'm a South Asian lady (IN) , single and in my early thirties.

Ok deal is such that having spent the first few months settling in, I'm now looking for new friends.

Be it drinks or dinner, clubbing or catching up in general for a movie or coffee...I am game.

So do PM me and maybe we can catch up sometime.

Cheers!
Last edited by Blush75 on Wed, 22 Apr 2009 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

schussman

Postby schussman » Tue, 21 Apr 2009 12:11 pm

Hi there.
I am a single 41 y/0 British make and been here for just under two months.
Looking for new friends as well so am game.
Let me know.

Blush75

Hello Schussman

Postby Blush75 » Tue, 21 Apr 2009 12:26 pm

Hey Schussman!

Could you share your email ID and maybe then we could connect.

Cheers!

hotxpatguy

Lets get familiar

Postby hotxpatguy » Tue, 12 May 2009 11:51 am

I'm a funloving guy in my 30's married and you can msg me at this_is_ab@yahoo.com.

Cheers,
AB

porridge0000
Chatter
Chatter

Postby porridge0000 » Wed, 13 May 2009 10:13 am

Sure. Do pm/msn/email me if there's anything going on.
From coffee, to movies to anything... Just let me know ^^

qtarantino

Postby qtarantino » Thu, 14 May 2009 5:43 pm

Hi there,always keen to make new friends as well. Usually head out Fridays and Saturdays for drinks. Let me know if you want to join us next time. Cheers

missy81

Postby missy81 » Thu, 14 May 2009 7:34 pm

Sounds fun, I'm 28 yr old Chinese-American and have been here for more than 2 wks. Let me know if there's anything going on! My addy is annlee821@hotmail.com

:wink:

BusDriver

Postby BusDriver » Fri, 15 May 2009 12:55 am

Sounds like a plan. I've just joined too and I'm not sure how soon before PM kicks in.

Feel free to drop by & say hi and quote SEF. TGIF~~!
My msn is all4him_sg@yahoo.com =)

sureshciti

looking for a good time

Postby sureshciti » Wed, 20 May 2009 3:50 pm

hi
Last edited by sureshciti on Tue, 18 Nov 2014 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You may only be someone in the world, but to someone else, you may be the world"

sureshciti

Postby sureshciti » Wed, 20 May 2009 3:59 pm

Hello!

I'm a banker woking here in SG, I'm an Asian (IN) , single and in my late twenties ,I'm now looking for new friends. Preferab wetern / Indian not nessary that you have to western its just my preference.

People who know me would say I'm respectful, considerate, responsible, self-reliant, old-fashioned, realistic, straightforward, motivated, thoughtful, logical, and conservative.

I've always had a solid instinct, and a good understanding of psychology, human behavior, and how the mind works. I didn't study this subject in school, I guess God gave me this knowledge.

I don't have many friends because I'm an independent thinker, don't feel I have to do things to fit in, and I'm not brain-dead like most young Americans my age who only care about partying, drinking, drugs, clubbing, and having a different partner every night. I'm serious about life and prefer to have fun in other ways too...

Right now I'm working for world/s leading bank , while saving to get my own business started. I should have my own business going within 6 months. I'll tell you more about it later, if you're interested.

Hobbies and Interests

I like watching movies, playing and watching sports such as baseball/softball, football, volleyball, billiards, bowling, and others; reading, news, politics, talk radio, outdoors, hiking, biking, music, staying home, and traveling.

Favorite Movies:

I like action, historical, and some comedies. Some of my favorites are The Patriot, Enemy at the Gates, The Great Raid, King Arthur, The Untouchables, Saving Private Ryan, Russell Crowe movies - Gladiator, LA Confidential, Master and Commander, 3:10 to Yuma, The Quick and the Dead, Cinderella man, State of Play, Body of Lies - Die Hard 1, The Mask of Zorro, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, The Fugitive, US Marshals, Man on Fire, Out of Time, Lethal Weapon 1-4, Lord of War, Matchstick Men, Con Air, Catch Me If You Can, Runaway Jury, Indiana Jones 1: Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Mummy 1, The Mummy 3: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, The Scorpion King, Jet Li movies - Kiss of the Dragon, Seven Swords, Unleashed, War, The Forbidden Kingdom, Fearless, Romeo Must Die, Fist of Legend - The Protector, Ong Bak, and many more.

Favorite Books:

I enjoy non-fiction books about history and war, military strategy, politics, archeology, religion, general knowledge, and other intellectually stimulating subjects

Favorite TV Shows:

24, Survivorman, Mantracker, CSI: Miami, FBI Files, Forensic Files, America's Most Wanted, Man vs Wild, Globe Trekker, McGyver, Unsolved Mysteries, Discovery Channel, History Channel, Military Channel, National Geographic Channel, Fox News.

Favorite Music:

Classic rock, soft rock, oldies, 70's, 80's, 90's, acoustic.

Who I'm Looking For

I would like to find a men/ women 25 - 50 years old with similar interests and a brain, not like the dumb,I'm not very picky. Looks are not important to me. Once I find the right personl, she will be the one I love and also my best friend for life. If interested, send me an email through and tell me about yourself, character, personality, and hobbies and interests. You can send me your e-mail 's to " sureshpersonal@aol.com" and you can sms me in +6582294953 if I'm in international roaming you can sms me thats the easier way to reach me , faster !!! cheers.
"You may only be someone in the world, but to someone else, you may be the world"

hazelhz

Postby hazelhz » Sun, 24 May 2009 2:47 pm

i am been here about 1 and an half years, but only work, no friends here. jus count me on, if you guys have any plan to meet up or gathering.
my email: zlshopping@hotmail.com, +6590350802 :)

foxtopanna

Postby foxtopanna » Mon, 25 May 2009 4:47 pm

I wish you good luck
FOXTOP is specialized in plastic.rubber.die-casting mould and BMC.SMC.mould making

Peace99

Thats rude

Postby Peace99 » Wed, 27 May 2009 1:15 pm

sureshciti wrote:Hello!

I don't have many friends because I'm an independent thinker, don't feel I have to do things to fit in, and I'm not brain-dead like most young Americans my age who only care about partying, drinking, drugs, clubbing, and having a different partner every night. I'm serious about life and prefer to have fun in other ways too...

Wow !! thats really rude - why would you say something like that ???
So ridiculous ! Where are your manners ? Where is your appreciation and regard for other communities ? This attitude tells why you are so lonely.

blue_thunder
Chatter
Chatter

Postby blue_thunder » Wed, 27 May 2009 4:07 pm

sureshciti wrote:Hello!

I'm a banker woking here in SG, I'm an Asian (IN) , single and in my late twenties ,I'm now looking for new friends. Preferab wetern / Indian not nessary that you have to western its just my preference.

People who know me would say I'm respectful, considerate, responsible, self-reliant, old-fashioned, realistic, straightforward, motivated, thoughtful, logical, and conservative.

I've always had a solid instinct, and a good understanding of psychology, human behavior, and how the mind works. I didn't study this subject in school, I guess God gave me this knowledge.

Right now I'm working for world/s leading bank , while saving to get my own business started. I should have my own business going within 6 months. I'll tell you more about it later, if you're interested.

Hobbies and Interests

I like watching movies, playing and watching sports such as baseball/softball, football, volleyball, billiards, bowling, and others; reading, news, politics, talk radio, outdoors, hiking, biking, music, staying home, and traveling.

Favorite Movies:

I like action, historical, and some comedies. Some of my favorites are The Patriot, Enemy at the Gates, The Great Raid, King Arthur, The Untouchables, Saving Private Ryan, Russell Crowe movies - Gladiator, LA Confidential, Master and Commander, 3:10 to Yuma, The Quick and the Dead, Cinderella man, State of Play, Body of Lies - Die Hard 1, The Mask of Zorro, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, The Fugitive, US Marshals, Man on Fire, Out of Time, Lethal Weapon 1-4, Lord of War, Matchstick Men, Con Air, Catch Me If You Can, Runaway Jury, Indiana Jones 1: Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Mummy 1, The Mummy 3: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, The Scorpion King, Jet Li movies - Kiss of the Dragon, Seven Swords, Unleashed, War, The Forbidden Kingdom, Fearless, Romeo Must Die, Fist of Legend - The Protector, Ong Bak, and many more.

Favorite Books:

I enjoy non-fiction books about history and war, military strategy, politics, archeology, religion, general knowledge, and other intellectually stimulating subjects

Favorite TV Shows:

24, Survivorman, Mantracker, CSI: Miami, FBI Files, Forensic Files, America's Most Wanted, Man vs Wild, Globe Trekker, McGyver, Unsolved Mysteries, Discovery Channel, History Channel, Military Channel, National Geographic Channel, Fox News.

Favorite Music:

Classic rock, soft rock, oldies, 70's, 80's, 90's, acoustic.

Who I'm Looking For

I would like to find a men/ women 25 - 50 years old with similar interests and a brain, not like the dumb,I'm not very picky. Looks are not important to me. Once I find the right personl, she will be the one I love and also my best friend for life. If interested, send me an email through and tell me about yourself, character, personality, and hobbies and interests. You can send me your e-mail 's to " sureshpersonal@aol.com" and you can sms me in +6582294953 if I'm in international roaming you can sms me thats the easier way to reach me , faster !!! cheers.

Jeeeeezzzzzzzz!!!
Did you cut n paste this from your match making profile...Get a life dude...
Most of your statements are contradictory !!!
You say that you are not picky but you want a partner with similar interests & brain[guess you need a CT Scan to get a similar brain comparison] lol..

Cheers.
~ I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me

Ram08
Regular
Regular

Resemblance

Postby Ram08 » Wed, 27 May 2009 4:54 pm

The post kinda resembles a Singaporebanker who used to write earlier on a similar note on the forum - he's missing since but this one seems to have the same background. I just read his post above - I agree so much is contradictory and there is so much disrespect for others. Well......what can you say ? except Good luck !
Widening my social circle