Singapore Expats Forum

Any Pet Friendly Hotels in Sentosa,Singapore?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Scorpio0611

Any Pet Friendly Hotels in Sentosa,Singapore?

Postby Scorpio0611 » Tue, 14 Apr 2009 4:31 pm

Hello People - I was wondering if there are any pet friendly hotels in Sentosa where we could vacation for a few days with our Beautiful Black Labrador Retriever. It would be lovely to have our pet with us on the beach by the day and be allowed to retire to our room with her (our pet Elektra) in the night.

Where do all dog-lovers in Singapore vacation?

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 14 Apr 2009 6:20 pm

You mean after they pick 'em up in O/T? :mrgreen:

Scorpio0611

Postby Scorpio0611 » Tue, 14 Apr 2009 7:13 pm

Sorry, but whats O/T ?

road.not.taken
Editor
Editor

Re: Any Pet Friendly Hotels in Sentosa,Singapore?

Postby road.not.taken » Wed, 15 Apr 2009 5:02 pm

Scorpio0611 wrote:Hello People - I was wondering if there are any pet friendly hotels in Sentosa where we could vacation for a few days with our Beautiful Black Labrador Retriever. It would be lovely to have our pet with us on the beach by the day and be allowed to retire to our room with her (our pet Elektra) in the night.

It's not really done here. With the large Muslim community, dogs are not as readily accepted in Singapore as they are in western cultures. I'd put your dog in one of the doggie day care facilities (with the playgrounds and pools) and take a nice vacation away from Singapore sans chien. Sentosa doesn't count.

P.S. OT is short for Orchard Towers a 'mall' in town lovingly referred to as "Four Floor of Whores (and more)"

deb96
Chatter
Chatter

Postby deb96 » Thu, 16 Apr 2009 8:32 pm

Scorpio0611 wrote:Hello People - I was wondering if there are any pet friendly hotels in Sentosa where we could vacation for a few days with our Beautiful Black Labrador Retriever. It would be lovely to have our pet with us on the beach by the day and be allowed to retire to our room with her (our pet Elektra) in the night.

No where except camping at night with your own tent. Or option2..shhhhhhhhh... But u havea big dog...so option 2 might not work.
The Four Seasons hotel allows pet. But there are some house rules that you have to obey.

Debs

CreditCrunched

Postby CreditCrunched » Fri, 17 Apr 2009 9:36 am

Singapore is very animal unfriendly. People poison stray cats and the government shoots crows out of trees. Good luck finding a pet friendly hotel in Singapore.