Singapore Expats

my kittie is on heat

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
Forks
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Forks » Thu, 16 Apr 2009 2:24 pm

This has got to be a wind, absolutely got to be. No singlish speaking SGPer is going to go on an expat forum posting about where his in heat cat can get some.

My hat off to the person who started this fine, super fine scam. Very entertaining. :D
Poking, poking everywhere...

adektania

Re: kitties to daytripper

Post by adektania » Thu, 16 Apr 2009 4:24 pm

to daytripper

hi there.thank you for your reply and the advice and i realy do appreaciate it.. sometimes i understand the worries that the kittens will be abandon or something..she's nw back to normal and she going to be sterilize next week.its true though that its a shame to sterilize her as she is beautiful.my 1 yr old persian is sterilize..i have not done so to my siamese gal as i found her straying and coincidencely she on heat.i made my decision.thanks to u ya..

regards:adek

QRM
Manager
Manager

Post by QRM » Thu, 16 Apr 2009 5:09 pm

Forks wrote:This has got to be a wind, absolutely got to be. No singlish speaking SGPer is going to go on an expat forum posting about where his in heat cat can get some.
Never underestimate what a singlish speaking SGPer will be capable of. :shock:

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 16 Apr 2009 6:04 pm

That's for sure! We've have a few dills on here in years gone by. I often wonder how they stumble across this site and what possesses them to register and post. :roll:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

adektania

hey there

Post by adektania » Thu, 16 Apr 2009 6:17 pm

hi...mayb i shud understand that for some ppl,they jus afraid that more cases like abusing n abandon them like thAT.i found my baby so i decided to bring it home n coincidencely,she on heat..anyway,she back to normal nw n will be sending her to the vet for sterilized next week.thanks anyway

Forks
Chatter
Chatter

Re: hey there

Post by Forks » Thu, 16 Apr 2009 7:46 pm

adektania wrote:hi...mayb i shud understand that for some ppl,they jus afraid that more cases like abusing n abandon them like thAT.i found my baby so i decided to bring it home n coincidencely,she on heat..anyway,she back to normal nw n will be sending her to the vet for sterilized next week.thanks anyway
May I politely inquire as to what changed your mind from a darling litter of felines to the old cut and tuck?
Poking, poking everywhere...

sierra2469alpha
Editor
Editor

Post by sierra2469alpha » Thu, 16 Apr 2009 8:39 pm

Vaucluse wrote:Uuuhhhh, Sierra . . . you must be the alpha one! So tough one izzit?

:lol:

Well said, though!
Nyet - the vasectomised one :)

Return to “General Discussions”