Singapore Expats Forum

my kittie is on heat

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

adektania

my kittie is on heat

Postby adektania » Sun, 12 Apr 2009 12:33 pm

hi..my kittie is a cross siamese breed,with blue sparkiling eyes..she really on heat nw..pls if any1 willing to mate ur male cat with my breed?its really heartbreaking to see her like that!pls help...
Last edited by adektania on Mon, 13 Apr 2009 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Sun, 12 Apr 2009 1:47 pm

What are you smoking? A bizarre description,
hi..my kittie is a cross siamese breed,with blue sparkiling eyes..she really on heat

pls if any1 willing to mate ur male cat with my breed?its really heartbreaking to see her

Take her to the vet instead of trawling for a sperm-donor

'nuff said Image

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Sun, 12 Apr 2009 1:51 pm

Vaucluse wrote:What are you smoking? A bizarre description,
hi..my kittie is a cross siamese breed,with blue sparkiling eyes..she really on heat

pls if any1 willing to mate ur male cat with my breed?its really heartbreaking to see her

Take her to the vet instead of trawling for a sperm-donor

You can take her to Kovan, there is a dustbin creeper, same breed, with same colour eyes, normally on the seats, just waiting for a young piece of pussy to walk by!

adektania

excuse me!

Postby adektania » Sun, 12 Apr 2009 11:20 pm

hello i hope that i u understand that my intentions r good!n both of u who reply me r totally a crap..every animals mate and some owner do find some other breed to mate with theirs..as for u guys dun u think u find pussy when u horny!!and even human being is askin for sperm and egg donor...so readers dun talk bullshit!!!

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 13 Apr 2009 12:17 am

There are half-breed cats & kittens all over the island. Even the EVA has to send out patrols to cull the critters and you want to deliberately create more of the critters? If you was to do everybody a favour, have your cat spayed and adopt more from the EVA/NEA or Humane society instead of creating more of 'em.

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Re: excuse me!

Postby Vaucluse » Mon, 13 Apr 2009 8:02 pm

adektania wrote:u r good!n r totally a crap..u dun u think u find pussy when u horny!! dun talk bullshit!!!

:???:

Vet.

'nuff said Image

QRM
Manager
Manager

Postby QRM » Mon, 13 Apr 2009 8:16 pm

See what happens when inbreeding occurs

Plavt

Postby Plavt » Mon, 13 Apr 2009 8:45 pm

QRM wrote:See what happens when inbreeding occurs

I always did have some doubt about your avatar...... :P

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Tue, 14 Apr 2009 3:50 pm

adektania wrote:hello i hope that i u understand that my intentions r good!n both of u who reply me r totally a crap..every animals mate and some owner do find some other breed to mate with theirs..as for u guys dun u think u find pussy when u horny!!and even human being is askin for sperm and egg donor...so readers dun talk bullshit!!!

I was just stating a fact, there is a siamese cat at Kovan, a beautiful one, with blue eyes, and i guarantee you it is the real thing, male cat, good strong looking thoroughbred. If you take your cat down there in a cage, it will be on here like a flash of lightning! No crap at all intended.

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Tue, 14 Apr 2009 4:57 pm

Are you trying to breed little Aryan kittens?

'nuff said Image

QRM
Manager
Manager

Postby QRM » Tue, 14 Apr 2009 6:02 pm

ksl wrote:I was just stating a fact, there is a siamese cat at Kovan, a beautiful one, with blue eyes, and i guarantee you it is the real thing, male cat, good strong looking thoroughbred.

Hmm you know what they say about all those buffed up good looking blue eyed males. Especially if he hangs out on street corners every night

sierra2469alpha
Editor
Editor

Postby sierra2469alpha » Tue, 14 Apr 2009 6:49 pm

adektania wrote:.....as for u guys dun u think u find pussy when u horny!!and even human being is askin for sperm and egg donor...so readers dun talk bullshit!!!

Well, no. I don't look for "pussy". I'm not that disgusting. As for the bulll :mad: statement, do you think everyone wants sperm and eggs? Have you been through IVF treatement? Have you? Oh, sorry, birth by proxy of feline offspring.

Take it to the vet and have it protected from the owner/s. Yourself.

As many have said, there is a huge problem with domestic animals here, and the most we can do is to be responsible pet owners. You may like to try that "thinking" sometime.

P.

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Tue, 14 Apr 2009 8:43 pm

Uuuhhhh, Sierra . . . you must be the alpha one! So tough one izzit?

:lol:

Well said, though!

'nuff said Image

daytripper65
Regular
Regular

kitties

Postby daytripper65 » Wed, 15 Apr 2009 12:17 pm

Hi Adek,

I'm fond of cats. I've have two beautiful burmese-looking cats since they were 6 weeks old. They went into heat much earlier than I expected. Like you, I thought it a shame to sterilize them since they were so beautiful, and I contacted the humane organization I got them through for advice/possible breeding options. They directed me to staggering statistics on the overpopulation of unwanted, abused, and neglected cats.

Even if you are lucky enough to find loving homes for the litter who will keep them healthy, they will breed, and so on, and lots of them will undoubtedly end up fending for themselves on the streets.

After long consideration and much research, I came to the conclusion that it was best for the cats to have them fixed.

It's a personal choice, but do give it considerable thought.

Good luck,

DT
Let your soul and spirit fly
...into the mystic--VM

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Wed, 15 Apr 2009 2:13 pm

The one thing that really gets up my nose, are people that have pets, hoping they can make a few $ on the offsprings, and don't give a damn who they sell them off too! We only have to walk around Singapore to see how abused some pets are, with dogs held in cages, in stifling heat, with no water.

I'm not saying you don't care, but you should really consider your actions, the beautiful siamese cat I saw, in Kovan may or may not have been a stray....but in general people need to be responsible, why on earth did you purchase a Siamese cat anyway? Just to satisfy your own ego, or was it $ signs.

I personally love cats, but personally i would never purchases a cat, to satisfy my own self, i took a stray off the street, and spent a few hundred $ cleaning it up and getting it spayed.

And to think people like yourself, want to breed to satisfy yourself, doesn't do the offsprings of the cat any favours at all! Think about it and be responsible, get the cat spayed, and stop thinking about how much you can sell them for.