Singapore Expats Forum

Singapore Expat Ladies Who Lunch

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
emma123

Singapore Expat Ladies Who Lunch

Postby emma123 » Wed, 08 Apr 2009 5:14 pm

Calling expat ladies!

We are a group of ladies who meet up every Tuesday for lunch/coffee at different locations throughtout Singapore.

We also have a book club which we meet up once a month and regular evening events for partners to also meet each other.

We are a casual group nothing to serious or formal just bring yourselves and have a chat with the other women.

Please PM for this weeks lunch details. I use PM so I can keep an eye on the number of people attending.

Look forward to hearing for you.

Emma
Last edited by emma123 on Thu, 20 Aug 2009 9:22 pm, edited 8 times in total.

magssinclair

Expat girls coffee

Postby magssinclair » Wed, 15 Apr 2009 2:08 pm

Would love to come and join you guys :D I have just arrived from Scotland, it would be good to have a bit of light relief from unpacking!
Last edited by magssinclair on Tue, 26 May 2009 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

flinty

Postby flinty » Thu, 16 Apr 2009 9:09 pm

I'd love to join you guys too!

I arrive early May, so won't make it this time, but would love to tag along for the next one if possible!

I'm f/30yr from UK, but have been in The Netherlands for the last few years, I'll be coming out on my own with work, so looking to get some fun social things lined up so it's not all work, work....

Keep me posted on the next meet up - thanks so much!
Rosie

jay_cee

Postby jay_cee » Fri, 17 Apr 2009 4:30 pm

Hi ladies! I'd love to come and join too. Just arrived here 2 weeks ago from HK... would be nice to meet new girlfriends in town.

hermione

Room for another?

Postby hermione » Sun, 19 Apr 2009 2:49 pm

Moved from Scotland four weeks ago and would love to meet up for coffee and chat. I'm 27 and moved from Glasgow with my 16 month old daughter and hubby, we've just about got settled (although if anyone knows where I can get hold of a potato mashed for less than $70 let me know) and I'm now wanting to expand to expand my social circle to include people I'm not related to! Hope to see you tomorrow H

jdaniel
Regular
Regular

Re: Room for another?

Postby jdaniel » Sun, 19 Apr 2009 5:17 pm

hermione wrote:Moved from Scotland four weeks ago and would love to meet up for coffee and chat. I'm 27 and moved from Glasgow with my 16 month old daughter and hubby, we've just about got settled (although if anyone knows where I can get hold of a potato mashed for less than $70 let me know) and I'm now wanting to expand to expand my social circle to include people I'm not related to! Hope to see you tomorrow H

Are you refering to mashed potatoes or a potato masher?

hermione

Postby hermione » Sun, 19 Apr 2009 6:48 pm

potato masher:-) The internet conection on my PC is not working so I'm using my itouch to type this which has a weird predictive text setting which is leading to lots of typos H

Kiwi bird

Postby Kiwi bird » Wed, 22 Apr 2009 2:32 pm

No message
Last edited by Kiwi bird on Thu, 14 May 2009 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sunster

Postby Sunster » Thu, 23 Apr 2009 9:27 pm

Count me in as well! I've been here close to two months and I am bored to tears. It would be good to meet other new people.

emmakate

Postby emmakate » Sun, 26 Apr 2009 7:45 pm

Hi Girls,

I would like to be included too please... Although I haven't actually arrived in Singapore yet! I will be arrive in the middle of May so I will have to join you all for the next catch up. I am not sure what 'pm' is or how to do it Emma so I will just give you my email address here, it is emma.kate.dickson@gmail.com

Thanks very much, I am really looking forward to making new friends when I arrive!

Emma

jflht

Postby jflht » Mon, 27 Apr 2009 11:22 pm

I'd love to join but got a meeting held at noon.

Maybe the next time. (:

Hope to see you girls soon!
Just gotta keep tryin!

thebook452

Postby thebook452 » Tue, 05 May 2009 2:26 pm

can a man go?

Jillvalentine

Postby Jillvalentine » Tue, 05 May 2009 4:18 pm

Today?
Guess its too Late already.. :roll:
When is the next gathering? :)

nicjim

Postby nicjim » Fri, 08 May 2009 4:16 am

:) Hi there,
i am moving to Singapore in July, and would love to meet up with a few ladies in a similar situation around this time. There is one problem though - i am 41!! Is this a problem, i am a young thinking 41 year old if this helps get me a pass!!?
My email is nicolaharley@hotmail.co.uk just in case!!

jenni_maul

Postby jenni_maul » Sun, 10 May 2009 11:36 pm

Hi Ladies,

i am moving to singapore in July, looking forward to meet some new friends then. i am 29, from germany and i am having a 6 month old child, hope thats no problem.
Jenni