Singapore Expats Forum

Emotional Freedom Therapy (EFT) -"Buddies" needed

Find your sports & recreational partners & Teams here.
Mel14

Emotional Freedom Therapy (EFT) -"Buddies" needed

Postby Mel14 » Wed, 06 Oct 2004 4:04 pm

I practice EFT on myself and have helped some friends using it with my background in counselling. I would really like to connect with others who use this and will be willing to be an EFT buddy with me. Its kinda lonely to just go through the motions myself and sometimes I need someone on the outside looking in, to share and motivate each other or to address some issues i have.

There are such people available but they are overseas and because of the time difference, i can call them during the day. So it would be nice if there are people in Singapore or Malaysia or countries in this time zone whom i can call (or who would like to call me if they wanted to address their issues and do some tapping ).

Please drop a note here with an email address where i can contact you. thank you.

eft?

Postby eft? » Wed, 06 Oct 2004 4:56 pm

Can you give an explanation of what exactly EFT is and what it entails? Thanks.

Mel14

Postby Mel14 » Wed, 06 Oct 2004 4:57 pm

Sebastian
Regular
Regular

Postby Sebastian » Wed, 06 Oct 2004 7:09 pm

Hi,

I'm keen on the above technique , can you contact me at 9628-4236 for further discussion.

rgd,

Postby Guest » Sun, 05 Dec 2004 1:33 am

Hi,

Wow....hard to find anyone using EFT here in Singapore. Am a EFT practitioner and a certified hypnotherapist. You can contact me at jaylinglee@msn.com

Sharer

EMF

Postby Sharer » Sun, 05 Dec 2004 4:18 pm

Any fee involved ?
How is the fee like ?
I am also looking for buddy to help motivate each other. We of course can share experience but the most people around us are sort of negative people, like that is very difficult for those positive to succeed.

Hope to hear from you soon....

Mel14

Re: EMF

Postby Mel14 » Tue, 07 Dec 2004 2:18 pm

The whole idea of a buddy is to share knowledge and support each other.. so certainly from my part there are no fees.. because we want to use EFT on ourselves and discuss how it has helped or how we can motivate each other to use it, etc.

I am really intending to get together people who are familar with EFT so please respond ONLY if you have used EFT before or if you would like to read up the website before you respond. People responding to this please be people who are sharers and givers, not just TAKERS. I would like us to be people who are going to help OURSELVES become better people and human beings, to be people who take responsibility for our lives and do our best to not constantly blame others for our misery. Occasional whining and bitching is normal and human not constantly.

Please leave yr email address here and i will contact u. Thanks

Sharer wrote:Any fee involved ?
How is the fee like ?
I am also looking for buddy to help motivate each other. We of course can share experience but the most people around us are sort of negative people, like that is very difficult for those positive to succeed.

Hope to hear from you soon....

Benjie

Practised EFt for couple of years

Postby Benjie » Thu, 11 Dec 2008 10:49 am

Hello,

Practised Eft fo a about 2 years now. Always felt the instant relief it gave me for emotional issues. However, I have always felt it is much better to do it with someone, as they can see the 'hidden' emotional blockages that you have and address the issues much more effectively and quickly.

Would love to have a buddy to address issues and problems so it will be much easier to resolve harder core issues.

Email me @ lwywork at gmail.com. Thanks.

zzzz

Postby zzzz » Sat, 13 Dec 2008 9:10 pm

does it really help?

dtk81

im EFT practitioner too

Postby dtk81 » Wed, 07 Jan 2009 1:17 am

I am an EFT practictioner also, trained in the states i wouldnt mind working with others

Muly

Postby Muly » Fri, 23 Jan 2009 1:45 pm

I'm a new comer to EFT, just pick it up over the pass month. I want to use it help myself and my family. I would really appreciate some support from other users.

mamaliki

Postby mamaliki » Sat, 21 Feb 2009 2:38 am

i read about it and i'm really interested to give it a try but i don't have any experience in that field, email me mama.liki@yahoo.co.uk, would like to know more about this technique. One question, is it practice on one to one?

RedSox

Postby RedSox » Wed, 25 Feb 2009 3:10 pm

I'd like to try this. I have no experience in this type of therapy but it sounds very interesting.

Please contact me at twm_60@yahoo.com

Thomas

shirley_sheena

Re: Emotional Freedom Therapy (EFT) -"Buddies" nee

Postby shirley_sheena » Fri, 22 May 2009 2:02 am

hi, not sure if this is still valid. I am keen to join! contact me at pamelina@gmail.com

RenaissanceMan

Postby RenaissanceMan » Fri, 02 Oct 2009 9:58 am

I'm looking around as well -

i'm available at webout360@gmail.com