Singapore Expats Forum

Taking the TOEFL iBT

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Junoesque

Taking the TOEFL iBT

Postby Junoesque » Wed, 08 Apr 2009 1:12 pm

hey all. does any one know where i can get some toefl iBT practice tests? I am taking the toefl iBT online this may. Anyone knows where i could find some materials at a cheaper price than on the net?

Asian_Geekette
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Asian_Geekette » Wed, 08 Apr 2009 1:23 pm

I took it when it was still called the computer-based test (as opposed to the pen and paper test). There are some books (reviewers) which you can borrow from the library. No need to spend. :P
My business is not to remake myself, but make the absolute best out of what God made. -Robert Browning

Junoesque

Postby Junoesque » Wed, 08 Apr 2009 6:18 pm

okay that's good news. yup i am also taking the computer based test except that now ets calls itthe iBT or internet based test.

can you tell me which of the libraries in the CBD will house these resources? will i also be able to practice the listening portions of the practice tests?

Asian_Geekette
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Asian_Geekette » Thu, 09 Apr 2009 1:49 pm

Check the NLB (National Library Board) catalogue. Below is the link:

http://catalogue.nlb.gov.sg/
My business is not to remake myself, but make the absolute best out of what God made. -Robert Browning